BiTT Gametablet (with Android 4.0 (ICS)) by Qware

Evil Star

I was purusing youtube and some guy mentioned this device in the comments of a JXD S7100 review. I haven't paid alot of attention to tablet specs in the past year so I dont now how underpowered this device is, but two seemingly proper analogue sticks and shoulder buttons along with the low price has me intrigued.

It's by a Dutch company although for all I know it's another Chinese device. Maybe someone from Holland can do some detective work for the rest of us.

(it's not the best looking tablet is it ;) )

http://translate.goo...25.html&act=url

System Specifications

• 1 capacitive TFT 7 "widescreen touch screen (17.5 cm diameter, 16:9 aspect ratio)

• 2 front speakers (stereo)

• 1 Camera (for)

• approximately 1.8 cm at thickest point

• 23.9 cm width

• 12.2 cm height

• 1 AC input 5V / 2,000 mAh adapter

• 1 mini-USB port also supports USB charging

• 1 mini-HDMI port

• 1 Micro-SD slot (max 32GB)

Configuration Buttons

• 1 Control Pad

• 2 analogue joysticks, 1 left and 1 right of the screen

• 4 action buttons A, B, X and Y

• 2 shoulder buttons L and R

• 2 option buttons, Start and Select

• 3 Android system buttons Home, Menu and Back

• 1 Power on / off button

• 1 volume + and -

Android OS 4.0.3

• 1.2 GHz processor

• Mali400 GPU

• 1GB of DDR3 memory

• 4GB storage (1GB for Android 4.0 OS, apps for installation 1GB, 2GB of free storage)

• Motion Sensor

Release date: unknown

reservation info: Order now and you have this article on date of release in the house! Be quick because the stock is limited. Go to the Customer Service menu for more information about book at Intertoys.

Last edited by a moderator:
WANT!!!

1. Too good to be true?

2. That d-pad looks identical to those of the PS Vita.

3. The analogue sticks look like mini PS1/PS2 analogue sticks.

4. It's awesome to finally see L & R shoulder buttons on a 7" tablet. I don't really like Android ICS though.

5. No mention of a second camera?

6. I hope it's a 5 point (or more) non-cheaply made touch screen.

7. It's sooooooooooooooo decently (competitively) priced!

Also, I hope you don't mind that I edited your topic title to garner more interests on BiTT.

Hopefully, Chinese sites like Willgoo pick this up.

If this is indeed made by the Dutch, then that means they ripped-off the Chinese. See below. :p

Chinese

sku_52502_1.JPG

Dutch

586725_a_web.jpg

Does look pretty much like the JXD eh.

I would still like one of these myself, some form of Android tablet with game controls, Wikipad or one of these.

I that price is Euro's that equates to only about £100 here, well worth that I would say.

Could be on my Christmas list

I remember when my brother first made the drawings to design this. This was before any gaming tablets were around, but was based on the 7 inch tablet from the same company. My brother is a real gamer and this is his project. Makes me feel very proud that the product is finally being launched.

1. Could you please provide proof that this is indeed your brother's project? I doubt you'll be back to respond to me, but meh.

2. If your brother was a real gamer he would have forced 2 REAL analogue sticks/nubs...not 1 left one that's mapped to the d-pad and 1 right one that's mapped to the YBXA buttons.

yep, as i expected, the XYAB buttons are mapped the same as the right analog. :eek:

according to the manual it has a 3400mah battery (4/5 hours of internet,gaming probarly a bit less and 10 hours+ for music), it has google play and the rom does not have (much) bloadware or any emulators/games. Also the XYAB buttons feel pretty stiff/ hard material..guess i will be going back and see if other units have the same issues

also, its kinda hard using the n64 emu if you cant map eg. c- buttons ..

edit: keytest app also showed the B key is not working correctly, it also tries the value/keycode of the Y button, ok so i can proof its faulty now

Please make a YouTube vid of it. We also need more info on how the shoulder buttons (L & R) are...are they good?

Can you root this tablet? D-pad good?

Does it really have 1GB or RAM in it?

More info please~

I am put off by the small battery. I do like the dual analogs and shoulder buttons, and might order but they aren't shipping overseas. Anyone ordering this?

What do you mean? The battery is 3400mAH.

Here...I've put all the images together for everyone. :)

Interesting handheld gaming tablet. The spec look like the ideal device.

I would also be interested in finding out the story with the joystick in regards to whether they are true analogue.

Isn't this just another GameGadget ruse? They are just buying a JXD, rebranding it and charging a little more?

Sony, I saw that post of yours were you mention the joysticks are mapped to the buttons, you also provide a quote from where I believe you are basing that statement on. The thing is, where did you get that quote from? and is it confirmed?

2. If your brother was a real gamer he would have forced 2 REAL analogue sticks/nubs...not 1 left one that's mapped to the d-pad and 1 right one that's mapped to the YBXA buttons.

If this is really the case it's probably just a software convention for the time being, probably to make the sticks useful for all the software that wouldn't directly support them. There's no way that the hardware would be doing this.

If this is really the case it's probably just a software convention for the time being, probably to make the sticks useful for all the software that wouldn't directly support them. There's no way that the hardware would be doing this.

Thats what I suspected also, if they are true analogue sticks then what is being suggested surely is some SW setup which hopefully can be changed.

Back