Your Place In Line...

Where are you in line to get your pandora?

• Total voters

Tuxedomask29

With all the recent posts of where people are in line to get their pandora and the excitement of everything coming to a close, what better way than to generate another poll (LOL). Let the games begin...

I would say lets compare order numbers ;) , but I don't know if I want to give out that kind of information. Too personal.

I voted "don't have a clue" but I think that I'm in the 3900-4000 one, as I preordered only a week ago.

Corecannon said:
How do I check? Is it shown in w/e email they send when you order your Pandora?
No it isn't.
The only way you would know for sure is if you asked the sales team.

As for myself I don't know where in the que I am. My order was from March of this year so I would guess I am towards the 3,000 mark.

A few points of reference would be good if people who know where they are in the que could post the time they ordered and the number they are.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my confirmation email at 14.20 on 30th September 2008, does that give any clues to where I am in the list?

I think it might be best instead if we poll for when folks' confirmation e-mails were received, perhaps in increments of 6 hours for the first couple days, followed by increments of 1 week, then one month? I'm not sure how granular the timeline might have to be for the earlier orders...

Mine: (straight from the SMTP headers) Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 16:39:42 +0100 (BST)

Alec  said:
Poor Jacquelyn is going to have a long day...
Indeed. I really hope people don't start emailing for their place in the queue so they can post it in this thread.

My polite suggestion to everyone is DON'T. :)

Isaac702 said:
As for myself I don't know where in the que I am. My order was from March of this year so I would guess I am towards the 3,000 mark.

A few points of reference would be good if people who know where they are in the que could post the time they ordered and the number they are.
March 2009 / 2600 - 2700

Gruso said:
Alec  said:
Indeed. I really hope people don't start emailing for their place in the queue so they can post it in this thread.

Gruso is right. I thought this would be a fun little poll but at the same time, if you don't know your place in line, I would say that you should just hold off and be suprised. The OP folk have enough on their plate right now and we don't need to be bothering them with a silly question like this. After thinking about it, if I could remove this topic I would so people wouldn't start getting excited about it.

Gruso said:
Alec  said:

I agree

Gruso said:
I really hope people don't start emailing for their place in the queue so they can post it in this thread.

+1

I've been intensely curious where I am in the queue, but don't want to bug them with such a pointless question, since I don't have an extended trip coming up like some do -- especially with the amount of time it's been taking them to answer people's emails, indicating they are very busy.

sverm said:
I think it might be best instead if we poll for when folks' confirmation e-mails were received, perhaps in increments of 6 hours for the first couple days, followed by increments of 1 week, then one month? I'm not sure how granular the timeline might have to be for the earlier orders...

Mine: (straight from the SMTP headers) Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 16:39:42 +0100 (BST)
Someone should start a new poll and just merge this thread in with it, date's would be more accurate than just guessing anyway. edit-but there may already be a poll for that..

may88 said:
It's amazing how big a number 4000 now seems. Pointless pole however.
Just out of curiosity... Why is it pointless? I think it's pretty cool to be able to click and see all the users that fall into a range of numbers. Let's you know who were the early birds and who were the worms. ;-)

Gruso said:
lol @ one of the names that voted 1-300.

Yep, I caught that one right away (LOL).

Dragons_Slayer said:
I voted "don't have a clue" but I think that I'm in the 3900-4000 one, as I preordered only a week ago.

Pretty similar story for me, but mine was a month or so ago, doesn't make much difference.

I voted based on what others who ordered around the same time as me got -- which is around 3000 or so. :\
But it doesn't sound like it will be too much of a delay between the first ones and the last ones, once things get rolling.

forget about the place in line, whats gonna be the time difference between shipping order #1 and order #4000?

Back