Best Acorn BBC MICRO games

I'm freaked over stars ... I only got 3 stars!  ... the fuck?  Vote '5' DREDD!

dredd.jpg

Personally I'm not the type to freak out over stars
You mean like THIS?

Don't worry about it Dredd...I think the stars go by how many posts you have, not by any votes.  Believe me I'VE done NOTHING to earn the votes a five-star member would require, if it was up to a vote.

I'm just a motormouth, that's all I have done to earn my stars.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just gave you 5 stars Dredd. Any dev that port emulators for those ancient computers should have at least 4 :)  

Unfortunately it doesn't seem to matter on the profiles score. Probably ED doesn't like Dredd ;)

I have got 5 stars and pretty pleased with them. I like the color too... 'gray'. 

Don't worry about it Dredd...I think the stars go by how many posts you have, not by any votes.  Believe me I'VE done NOTHING to earn the votes a five-star member would require, if it was up to a vote.

no, it's from voting.  I for one tend to randomly give people 5 stars if I've had a conversation with them, and they seem not too batshit insane.

Sorry for derailing this thread in my personal quest for POWER and GLORY!!!

Podd and Facemaker!  well not really games, but sort of fun for kids

250px-Podd_can_dance.png

s-faceb.gif

I'm freaked over stars ... http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php/user/1779-dredd/'>I only got 3 stars!  ... the fuck?  Vote '5' DREDD!

dredd.jpg

Personally I'm not the type to freak out over stars
You mean like http://boards.openpandora.org/index.php/user/3863-kumaki/'>THIS?

That and the famous kind are both equally useless too me . Now the gigantic balls of flaming gas ARE worth getting excited over .

We managed to track down one rare game, "Through the Dragon's Eye".

It can be found in the "archive submissions" thread on the stardot.org.uk forums, and I have a copy.

Oh welcome back DREDD :) I've been playing ODDJOB recently...

Shall check that game out.. Before you release beebem with the updates ptitseb the BEEP when you start the emulator is missing :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back