Barcelona - Football For Hope...

Barcelona is one of my favourite cities in the world. I know it sounds like a right nufter thing to do, but go and visit the cathedral, its IMMENSE. Oh the cable car is worth checking out too. The nou-camp is, of course, amazing. Be careful when eating out as sometimes you dont think your somewhere pricey until the bill comes. Thats all from my travel guide today :)

Nice one. Thanks.

I'll look out for expensive places.

What's the subway system like?

Barcelona is absolutely fantastic. I lived ther for a while teaching Englishh. Man! Where do I start!

Well... like loz says, visit the cathedral (the Sagrada Familia) if you can, as it's so cool.

Make sure you take a walk down Las Ramblas. There are some great eating places, but i cant remember ANY of the names at the moment. I lived on a road off the "diagonal", the long road running (funnily enough) diagonally across the city.

The gothic Quarter is cool too - take a walk through that if youu get the chance.

Have a good time, it's not difficult there. :)

Nice one.

My hotel described its location as:

in the heart of Barcelona.
Next to The Rambla, the Gran Teatre del Liceu opera house, La Boquería market, the Portal de l'Àngel shopping street, Plaza Catalunya, Paseo Colón, the MACBA (Barcelona Modern Art Museum), the Cathedral, the Gothic Quarter... and a long list of places of interest that make Barcelona one of the most cosmopolitan cities in Europe.

So, it sounds good..but then they would make it sound good.

I mean, I'm only staying one night like, definately want to do a tour of the Nou Camp and the museum there, so I'll do that on the day I'm coming home.

Looking forward to it now, fly out Tueday morning.

Back