(Bad)Joke Appreciation Corner

funny-pun-photos-8.jpg

waiting for this Pyra is like watching grass grow.
latin: Per Aspera ad ignis. <---- this here is the joke/pun
greek: Μέσω δυσκολίες στη φωτιά .... ouch!

According to google translate πυρά == φωτιά

I keep reading Μέσω as a cat's Meow.

Anyway...

And dont tell me there is no analogy, because once you get the Pyra, you will all be giddy and laughing and snizzels and all that...

Last edited:
I used to be indecisive. Now I’m not sure.

Nostalgia isn’t what it used to be.

Whoever coined the phrase “Quiet as a mouse” has never stepped on one.

Sleep tight everyone. ;)

Two old ladies were sitting on a park bench when a man in a trench coat came up and flashed them. One old lady immediately had a stroke. The other couldn't quite reach.

Edit: Oscar Pistorius wanted a new door, but his girlfriend was dead against it.

Last edited:
did you hear about the rude guy in the UK who got beaten up for budging in line?

he didn't mind his Ps and Queues.

A one-legged man hops into a bar and asks why does the man have that angry flask on the table? Who "booos" me? Oh wait, that's because he like booze probably...

...then the guy falls over.

Last edited:
Ahhh 8-bit humor. I love it! Lode runner fell into a Pitfall. Maybe dysentery isn't so bad, once you read about it on a green phosphorous screen. That takes me back...not to the 1800's, but the 1980's.

I saw a shirt that was a variation of this with a ghost on it and the words "I am here for the boos".

Ahhh 8-bit humor. I love it! Lode runner fell into a Pitfall. Maybe dysentery isn't so bad, once you read about it on a green phosphorous screen. That takes me back...not to the 1800's, but the 1980's.
Takes me back to a couple months ago. I think I will play it for a bit today.

If I don't appreciate the jokes can I still hang out here?

Back