(Bad)Joke Appreciation Corner

LoZ-Memes-the-legend-of-zelda-33406899-576-325.jpg

I hate Russian dolls, they’re so full of themselves.

Don’t you hate it when someone answers their own questions? I do.

I had a neck brace fitted years ago and I’ve never looked back since.

I like to hold hands at the movies… which always seems to startle strangers.

Today I found my first grey pubic hair. I got really excited, but not as much as the other people in the lift.

I’ve been really depressed lately. A friend told me I should go to the petting zoo perhaps, to cheer up.
I went today, but not one person would stroke me.

One of the most wonderful things in life is to wake up and enjoy a cuddle with somebody; unless you are in prison.

Why couldn't the leopard play hide and seek?
Because he was always spotted.

you could also say:
"don't you hate it when people answer their own questions? ... I do" (and it may sound less clunky due to grammar (their = plural, someone was singular) or just the way people say things...)

don't you hate it when people suggest dumb edits to bad jokes?

Last edited:
don't you hate it when people suggest dumb edits to bad jokes?
Nope. Responses like this are more amusing than the short chuckle the joke might get out of me. Even more fun are arguments over jokes.
[doublepost=1484147382,1484147290][/doublepost]
Isn’t it odd the way everyone automatically assumes that the goo in soap dispensers is always soap? I like to fill mine with mustard, just to teach people a lesson in trust.
Stop giving me ideas!

Nope. Responses like this are more amusing than the short chuckle the joke might get out of me. Even more fun are arguments over jokes.

it was supposed to be a joke, since i did the same (correct a joke)... you know, irony... like the original joke.... ........................ .....................................................................
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

And we are both having more fun now than we did with the original joke. Maybe we should step it up to the next level. ;)

Back