(Bad)Joke Appreciation Corner

Reminds me of why Dilbert stopped to be funny. Sadly success made Adams primarily think of himself (and similarly successful people) as smart. Not that he is not smart, but that wasn't the part that made him funny and successful in the first place.
Yes, I agree.  Unfortunatly this is usually the case when something starts off great then becomes a former shadow if itself, be it movies, tv, music, software, organizations, movements etc...

I am sitting in a bar having a drink so is the guy next to me.  The guy next to me finishes his drink and orders another. Shortly into his new drink he falls off his stool and can't get back up, so I help him up.  I finish my drink and order another.  The guy next to me falls off his stool again, once more I help him up. 

I say to the bartender, if this guy falls again I'll take him.  Just short of saying that the guy falls off his stool again.  So I help him up, I get him to my car and put him in.  I drive him to his house.  He opened the car door and fell out.  I get out help him up and carry him all the way to his door.  I ring the bell, a woman answers the door, I say to her I brought your husband home from the bar.  The women replies, Why thank you that was very kind of you, by the way where is his wheelchair?

People often ask me why I wanted to be a film editor.

Well, to cut a long story short.

Are you illiterate? Write to me for help.

Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.

our server rooms are full of number dust, you know, because of all that number crunching.

Tired of being bullied for sitting in a wheelchair, Stephen Hawkings escaped all ridicule by laying down in it.

Spinally encumbered people of moral plight, gonnan sit upright.

A yeeeeeeez, Stew-Hawk slants his head, as if to nod in approval.

Last edited by a moderator:
What did Cinderella say when her photos never showed up? "One day my prints will come"

What do you call it when a knight receives letters? Chain mail

Why couldn't the pirate play cards? Because he was sitting on the deck.

Which hand is it better to write with? Neither, it's better to write with a pen.

Why do people go to bed every night? Because the bed won't go to you.

Why don't traffic lights go swimming? They take a while to change

Why was the broom late? It overswept

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you catch a squirrel? Climb in a tree and act like a nut.

What do you call a fake noodle? An impasta

What do you call a pile of kittens? A meowntain

What do you call a baby monkey? A chimp off the ol' block

If Mississippi bought Virginia a New Jersey..what would Delaware?

What do you call a plump psychic? A four-chin teller

What do you call a computer floating in the ocean? A dell rolling in the deep

Where does bad light go? To prism

Why did the insomniac get arrested? He resisted a rest

What do you call it when a cat wins at a dog show? A cat-has-trophy

What concert costs 45cents? 50 cent featuring Nickelback

Back