(Bad)Joke Appreciation Corner

screenshot25.png

Seems nobody did this one yet...

It was Noah, yeah? The guy in the Ark, with all the animals. And after he had sailed the sea for 40 days and 40 nights (think of the smell!) he finally ran aground on mount Ararat, opened the bay doors, let all the animals out, gathered them in front of himself one last time and held a small improvised farewell speech:

- Ok, guys and gals. We've survived! Hooray for us! Now, go forth into the world and multiply!

And all the animals did. Except a pair of snakes that complained bitterly.

- But Noah, how could we go out in the world and multiply? We're adders!

So Noah grabbed his axe, trundled away to the nearest little copse of trees, chopped a few of them down, and with a chop, chop here and a saw, saw there he fashioned them into a table. And then he spoke again:

- Now, my dear adders, you may go forth and multiply, for I have built you a table of logs!

*ba-dish*

Last edited by a moderator:
A large party of mathematicians walks into a bar.

The first mathematician goes up to the barman and says "I'll have a half-pint please"

The second mathmatician goes up to the barman and says "I'll have a quarter of a pint"

The third one says "Can I have an eighth of a pint?"

The forth asks for a sixteenth of a pint...

...and so on...

The barman gets out a pint glass, fills it, and says "Sorry folks, but I really think you should know your limits"

What's a good name for a female author? Paige

What do beavers shout when they're angry? Dam!

Why did the lion get upset when he was cast as an understudy in a play? He wanted the mane part

What do you call a baby elephant wizard? Dumbodore

What school should you go to after dinner? Eton

Why do you feel lost around corn? It's a maize

Back