Apple report

Apple are a great company, spend high money in new technology and great compatibility with hardware and software.

I know Steve was a hangman, but he knew "innovate".

MarTinazzI​

It's been a very long time since Apple innovated
they once did that?it surely date from the eighties...
Well this is debatable, but in the late nineties they introduced a user-friendly GUI OS based on unix.
"OS X is a Unix-like operating system built on technology that had been developed at NeXT through the second half of the 1980s and up until Apple purchased the company in early 1997."

Although you could argue that the innovation occurred at NeXT and that Apple just "embraced and extended" it.
ok, but, who is the founder of NexT?

MarTinazzI
Just some guy named Steve jobs and his " coworkers " , lets face it , the man was a tyrant .

I never said he was not a tyrant also never said I did not like his principles.

Easterners have something that the rest of the world sometimes ingnora, which makes a huge difference, discipline.

I see many softwares, games and other things that come to be ridiculous, careless with the deadlines, or the system, or history, or even with the User for not having a bit of commitment to the project or to himself .

(I know, I'm not stupid, yes there delays, problems and various other problems that are not directly related discipline that can chain these same problems.)

and honestly, the man can not deal with life if not for pressure, if not charged, for a push, it will leave to the last minute, will you do when you have a little time left over when you do not have anything else to do.

Obs.: and if not for the whip Steve, we would not be us talking about it now, liking it or not.

MarTinazzI​

Blaming it on the system, on the free market economy is nothing but a simple excuse for their greed. Bullying a kind in school, won't be justified by the fact that others do it too. The reason behind me attaking Apple in that case is simple. Their quantity of units and profit of every single sold unit is a lot higher then any other similar company. And Apple doesn't stop their. Everything is optimised to make money. The app store makes big money without Apple having to do much. The work is done by others (artists, programmers etc.). Google for example pays them about 1 billion a year in exchange for providing the search function.   

Therefore despite all excuses, Apple could easily improve the lives of their workers. They would still make huge profits. But they don't care and society likes to look away.

I'm not saying that working conditions are ideal, just talking to you no matter the employee's there for whatever he has full right to seek something better for him and I'm sure others will be vying for the vacant who left.

'll always have someone to clean bathrooms terminals or stations, will always have someone to make services more humiliating and dirty, just because they are humiliating and dirty does not mean it should not be done, and will always have someone that person will always depend if she wants it to your life or not.

that's the point, the only thing we can do and fight and fight to have the life we ​​want and dream, if not fight, if not go in search of their dreams, will continue flushing toilets.

MarTinazzI​

If this is true, why isn't Microsoft parading around proclaiming this? It could be like the slanderous things seen in ads during US Presidential Elections!

If this is true, why isn't Microsoft parading around proclaiming this? It could be like the slanderous things seen in ads during US Presidential Elections!
Because Steve Jobs and Bill Gates were supposedly friends .

simple, Microsoft hardware is prduced under the same conditions.... also they can't just attack one company when the whole industry is using these methodes.

just want to mention there are companys who manufacture in western industry nations such as Löwe, Technisat, Metz, AVM, Farnells Raspberry Pi, OpenPandora GmbH (of course) and so on

Last edited by a moderator:
Raspberry pi is made in china . Also it's an non profit organization not a company .

Back