Anyone Get There Tracking/shipping Email Yet?

socket said:
LOL the caps are my fault. I am working with a case changer program at work and automatically changes the case of anything copied to the clipboard. oops!

Lol. Other than that, did they also give you a tracking number? If not, they may not have them yet, but it would suck not receiving one.

Edit: Yes I understand that is a bit more work for them, but it is standard practice. Without one, they may start getting emails from people who start to worry where their package is. I've lost packages before, so I would worry after a certain amount of time.

Last edited by a moderator:
No tracking number.

I can't freaking wait. My excitement had worn down pretty low for a while but I feel like my chest is going to explode with excitement now!

@socket: lol, love the new avatar

@comp_wizard: congrats (epic first post btw)

@me: why the hell didn't you order quicker!?

[edited b/c of exciting ninja :D ]

comp_wizard said:
First hour ordered here, just got my email for shipping.

VERY excited!
Wow what a lurker! :D
What shipping method did you choose?
Wow I just need to calm down and wait to see who get's there's first, just so hyped!

Jealousy... levels... rising... must... reach... cryo... chamber...

comp_wizard said:

VERY excited!
Congratulations! Would you share to share the exact time you ordered?

comp_wizard said:

VERY excited!

You ordered in the first hour?

I ordered in the first 35 minutes. That means mine should be on its way too. Hmm maybe I *should* have informed OP of the change of email address after all. Hehe. Wait and see...

Hell YES!! :)

"Hello,

This is to confirm your Pandora has been shipped.

If you are in the UK you can look forward to recieving your order in the next 24 hours (weekends not always included), if you chose UPS shipping you should recieve your order in the next 48 hours (weekends not included). Airmail will take 2-12 days.

We want to thank you for sticking with the Pandora project for all this time. We hope you will enjoy the final product. You can head over to gp32x.de to talk on the forums and soon enjoy your Pandora.

Thanks so much,

Craig and the Pandora team. "

Jumps for farking joy :)

joshwaan2k said:

"Hello,

If you are in the UK you can look forward to recieving your order in the next 24 hours (weekends not always included), if you chose UPS shipping you should recieve your order in the next 48 hours (weekends not included). Airmail will take 2-12 days.

We want to thank you for sticking with the Pandora project for all this time. We hope you will enjoy the final product. You can head over to gp32x.de to talk on the forums and soon enjoy your Pandora.

Thanks so much,

those emails are send from openpandorasales? or some other email?

To think, had I had the money sooner I could be twiddling those sweet nubs this very weekend :( Still, congrats to you buggers

borgqueenx said:
joshwaan2k said:

"Hello,

Thanks so much,

Geluksvogel! :eek:

kin said:
borgqueenx said:
joshwaan2k said:

"Hello,

Thanks so much,

Geluksvogel! :eek:
you are actually dutch? how many orders are here in the netherlands actually? 10 or more!?

Back