Any Interesting Topic- How Much Does The Team Make $?

SomeGuy99 said:
Com64 said:
Im glad they're not focused on momney; that way they can focus on what they are doing with this thing.

They are focused on money, insofar as they want avoid bankruptcy and losing their homes.

i mean, thats not their primary goal, sorry i didnt make that clear...

Last edited by a moderator:
Com64 said:
SomeGuy99 said:
Com64 said:
Im glad they're not focused on momney; that way they can focus on what they are doing with this thing.

They are focused on money, insofar as they want avoid bankruptcy and losing their homes.

i mean, thats not their primary goal, sorry i didnt make that clear...
I can assure you, it is their primary goal :)

EvilDragon said:
MarkoeZ said:
For all the risks taken, and the shit that happened last 2 years, they only deserve to make good money with it. And i expect they will in the long run :)

We all really hope it will. It did cost a lot of nerves... and still is. We're still constantly trying to tell all both our chinese friends and the board production company to speed things up... it's really exhausting.

Man, we're ready to build thousands of Pandora, but those companies do slow everything down. It's not an easy task.
I bet if you've visited our "friends" some time ago, you already would have all 4K Pandoras shipped. So take the way of the minimum stress and kick their asses on location, especialy in China this can do miracles. ;)

craigix said:
I've not dared add up all the costs in quite a while.

You do have somebody taking care of the figures though, right?

Back