How Much Does A Pandora Cost?

Nixot

Still Fresh
I know that the first batch have sold out, but I want to know how much one will cost to buy / preorder. Also, since I live in the UK, I would like to know a GBP price if there is one. Thanks in advance.

Well the first batch was £200, but its been stated costs will go up for the 2nd batch, probably between £220-£230 i think, but thats not confirmed...i'm sure when they are ready it will be announced, but its in that general ball park.

Considering I ordered in about May last year and had to pay £266 due to interest rates, I would guess that the batch 2 price would be higher than that.

jaycee900 said:
Well the first batch was £200, but its been stated costs will go up for the 2nd batch, probably between £220-£230 i think, but thats not confirmed...i'm sure when they are ready it will be announced, but its in that general ball park.

the first batch wasnt £200, it was only £200 for the first people who ordered on the day. the later arrivals into the first batch paid about £260.

Last edited by a moderator:
MDave said:
I can see the second batch being about £300 (inc. VAT + PP) ... that's going to be too much for many.

Considering what they are going for on e-bay.. I think that they will be around £500.00 (inc. VAT + PP)
:lol:

Sugar_Kane said:
Considering I ordered in about May last year and had to pay £266 due to interest rates.

Same for me. I guess they take 330$ as a base, convert to GPB with current exchange rate and add VAT (17.5% in UK).
Seems fair to assume that this algorithm will also apply to second batch, probably with a bit higher base price in USD.

gibberish said:
the first batch wasnt £200, it was only £200 for the first people who ordered on the day. the later arrivals into the first batch paid about £260.
230+vat. It was "only"* a difference of about 30GBP, not 60.

(*)yeah yeah, 15% may not be an "only" situation, but it's still better than 30%

Eisner said:
MDave said:
I can see the second batch being about £300 (inc. VAT + PP) ... that's going to be too much for many.

Considering what they are going for on e-bay.. I think that they will be around £500.00 (inc. VAT + PP)
:lol:
yeah, i had better start saving ;)

Someone offered me £10 for mine as a joke. I mentioned the Ebay prices, and the look on their face was brilliant.

SomeGuy99 said:
Someone offered me £10 for mine as a joke. I mentioned the Ebay prices, and the look on their face was brilliant.
It's a sweet form of vindication, isn't it? :D
No, really, I'm asking. I need to live vicariously through others until mine arrives :(

Back