Any Interesting Topic- How Much Does The Team Make $?

obiwan22

This is very interesting.

IF each Pandora costs $350x4000 batch orders then thats $1,400,000 just on batch one. IT would be double for batch 2.

But this is not the point I want to make across. I want to know:

how much parts cost for 1 pandora

how much building cost for 1 pandora

how much 1 Pandora makes altogether with everything including charger, instructions etc(profit)

I believe this information should be kept live and public. There are no secrets here.

I mean, I'm not trying to see if you guys make 90% off an pandora unit. :lol: just kidding lol

I know these things are usually expensive to build and maintain.

EVERYONE CONSIDER THIS: B)

The Pandora project wouldn't run/exist if there was negative profit! :eek: So some dough must be coming into the devs pockets

thank you

I also appreciate all the work and support all the devs make to the community, please dont take this topic into an upsetting manner rather than a curious customer asking how much the company makes

thank you :rolleyes:

OP is a private company built on the ideas of the public. They are not obliged to supply us with this information and they probably never will.

I would assume though a decent profit by the end of batch 2 because of reduced costs of some components, increased selling price, and that molds have been created. Assembly may be done by the team but their time isn't free either.

WizardStan said:
In Soviet Russia, money makes you!
in soviet russia you don't make joke
Joke makes you!

Last edited by a moderator:
someguy99... that could be a compliment or an insult (or both at the same time! :p )

EDIT: and your Ten word pandora review is actually only nine words long. :D

We are in business to make friends not money :p

Well so far that is what it has been .

Custom Processing Unlimite said:
EDIT: and your Ten word pandora review is actually only nine words long. :D

And?

Maybe they make a profit if you look at the costs of 1 units, but dont forget they spent alot of money on nub development, board tests, moulding etc, aka the costs of actually being able to produce units.

Com64 said:
Im glad they're not focused on momney; that way they can focus on what they are doing with this thing.

They are focused on money, insofar as they want avoid bankruptcy and losing their homes.

If you want to see how much money they have made, then wait until their accounts have been submitted next march :p

For all the risks taken, and the shit that happened last 2 years, they only deserve to make good money with it. And i expect they will in the long run :)

MarkoeZ said:
For all the risks taken, and the shit that happened last 2 years, they only deserve to make good money with it. And i expect they will in the long run :)

We all really hope it will. It did cost a lot of nerves... and still is. We're still constantly trying to tell all both our chinese friends and the board production company to speed things up... it's really exhausting.

Man, we're ready to build thousands of Pandora, but those companies do slow everything down. It's not an easy task.

Last edited:
EvilDragon said:
MarkoeZ said:

We all really hope it will. It did cost a lot of nerves... and still is. We're still constantly trying to tell all both our chinese friends and the board production company to speed things up... it's really exhausting.

Man, we're ready to build thousands of Pandora, but those companies do slow everything down. It's not an easy task.
When do you plan on breaking even ?(batch 2 or 3) Also will you lower the price as parts go down in cost and production ramps up?

Back