Anna Hong Is Quite Pretty - Photos Inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daclassicgamingmaster seems to be "Da" classic brainless Psp user who think he knows everything about classic videogames because he tried a Nes emu 1 week ago :rolleyes: Love him :lol:

Calling himself "Daclassicgamingmaster" on a board where 50% of the users were born with a zx spectrum in hands :lol: :rolleyes:

x68000 posted on Oct 10 2005 at 06:43 PM said:
try not to flame and swear when replying to this, but just thought i'd let you know that this whole thing began after that 'moron' remark you made towards me because i didn't realise someone made a family guy quote. Why exactly should i have to know that? Family guy is not such a big deal over here in the UK, and even if it was we wouldnt all be FG fans.

Anyone who is not a fan of Family Guy has no soul.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gandysampras posted on Oct 10 2005 at 07:14 PM said:
Daclassicgamingmaster posted on Oct 10 2005 at 06:43 PM said:
try not to flame and swear when replying to this, but just thought i'd let you know that this whole thing began after that 'moron' remark you made towards me because i didn't realise someone made a family guy quote. Why exactly should i have to know that? Family guy is not such a big deal over here in the UK, and even if it was we wouldnt all be FG fans.

Anyone who is not a fan of Family Guy has no soul.
u got ur quote wrong bud

x68000 said that not me

Yackaty Yackaty!

@daclassic, no-didn't really mean you! You just post. Mingypussy gets so upset! But you did call whatsisname moran, which isn't nice. Just try not to use such words (retard grinds my gears (get the ref?)).

But I am so drunk, that to discuss further, would involve either a fight, oe a kebab. So am gonna go to bed, forgo my late night battle with the knuckle children (again) and wake up in the morning blissfully unaware of the choas I caused tonight!

Thanks, and goodnight

lubidog posted on Oct 10 2005 at 07:32 PM said:
Yackaty Yackaty!

@daclassic, no-didn't really mean you! You just post. Mingypussy gets so upset! But you did call whatsisname moran, which isn't nice. Just try not to use such words (retard grinds my gears (get the ref?)).

But I am so drunk, that to discuss further, would involve either a fight, oe a kebab. So am gonna go to bed, forgo my late night battle with the knuckle children (again) and wake up in the morning blissfully unaware of the choas I caused tonight!

Thanks, and goodnight
didnt call him a moron, called people in general morons

x68000 posted on Oct 10 2005 at 01:43 PM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Oct 10 2005 at 06:37 PM said:
Yuglooc posted on Oct 10 2005 at 01:33 PM said:
Ah, good times (ok, i'll stop with the meme's XD)

Any mod wanna add this to the LOL files?
it probably should have been added there to begin with

Just so you realise why this flared up in the first place.

@mongoose - don't start telling me how to structure a sentence, i have absolutley no problems in that department, but remember that this is a forum i'm posting on. It is somthing you type spontaeneously, without checking back for errors.

What you should attempt is getting on with your own life from now on as you seem to think you are so much better than everyone else. I highly doubt thats true as anyone with such appaling anger problems is probably being looked after rather than looking after themselves.

How is 'Shady Acres - Home for the Disadvantaged' looking after you these days?

Omg... "Magus posts so nastily, calling people idiots..." THAT'S BECAUSE THEY ARE... Here is a perfect example of it... "don't tell me how to structure a sentence, I know how... and this is a forum, where you don't check for errors..." Okay first of all... Like I've already pointed out many times, not everybody is exactly the same, so just because YOU don't like to check for your errors, that doesn't mean nobody else does... and even if it did, YOU'RE the one who commented on MY English in the first place when I never made any errors anyway. If you people would stop being fuckin idiots, I wouldn't be slinging the word around so damn much. Can't you understand that? Jesus christ, you people are dumb. If you actually knew me, you'd know that I'm about as mellow as they come, so quit talking out of your asses. Just because I'm arguing in a forum and using "bad" words doesn't mean that I'm angry. I'm just sick of everybody's stupidity. If you're gonna sit there and comment on how I speak, especially when there aren't any errors, don't turn around and act like it doesn't matter now... You're changing your story... Like I said before, you've backed yourself into a corner, and now you can't cover your ass... so this is your ace in the hole...(oh shit... typo) It's the suprise RPG round that takes out the wall and lets you escape... and it's pure bullshit... so fuck off.

Momgoose. It'sace in the 'HOLE'. Okay? You got that? You think you can deal with that, hey? the HOLE? Ace in the hole?? I only ask, cos I wanna be sure that you know where I'm coming from.

It's ace in the HOLE!!!

You fucking moron!

You can't let it lie, can you?

I'm pissed as a fucking fart, so am gonna write this before I sober up tomorrow morning. So listen, and listen good! You are a complete and utter idiot! You can't stand one jibe. But you are so quick with your insults. If I was as anally retentive as you a I owuld count the amount of times you have called people "Retards" or "arseholes" etc. It isn't nice, and that is why people on these boards are so nasty towars you. You probably shake your head at how people v
can be so stupid in real life. But you have got to learn-you are nothing but a child. SOme of us are twice your age-and we have lived" We have a wider view on life. When someone disses me, I don't instantly start useing words like "Arsehole" or Retard"! I try to see their point of view. And don't start all this crap about we are all the same apart from you! I promise you-You are the one who falls into a stereotype-of the angst ridden kid that the world doesn't understand! If this guy is such an 'arschloch', then why doesn't everyone flame him? Because you are the only nasty, aggresive poster around here. At the moment you ruin every thread you address! I am sick to the back teeth of you trying to be so nasthy to everyone who 'dares' to try to contradict you! Stop being such a cowardly bully-hiding behind your pc and your silly little guns. You are pathetic, and should be ashamed of your last few posts! Can you let nothiing lie? Have you no sense of your own stupidity?

The world does not start and end in your end fetted stench of a pc room! It is a beautiful, alemcompasing realm out there, and none of us know jack shit! We should all be questing to discover, not shouting down people who disagree with loud and repetetive arguments!

You are ridiculous, you need to grow up! I have lived more than twice your years. I learnt much younger than you have that to lsiten and learn is wiser than to shout loudest!

I know you will flame me in your usual stupid and childish manner. You will spout on about how you are 'different' to the rest. But you would do well to read the criticsm that has been levelled at you here, and to earn from it. Because at the moment, you are nothing but a foolish, angry child.

Genug! Du bist laecherlich!

Edit, too pissed to correct mistakes in spelling! But what a twat, hey? ( i mean me!!!)

"I'm older. Therefore, I'm smarter for absolutely no reason." Hey lubidog, Iß mein Arsch, because you're a complete fuckin Dummarsch. I can type in German too, I must be special. Ausgehtzeichnet! Wir sprechen Deutsch! Wir haben viel Spaß, ja? Ja, natürlich!

By the way, I actually did make a typo this time, so now I guess you have at least a tiny reason to complain about my english... The original complaint is still unfounded, and if you think otherwise, then You too, are a fuckin idiot, Lubidog! No, not because it's my opinion... but because there are rules for every language, including english. I haven't broken any of them in my original post that was criticized for my "bad" English. That's why x86000 is a fuckin idiot, and the fact that you're taking his side in the matter when it's a matter of fact and not opinion, makes you an idiot. You're older than me? Good for you. That means a few things. You've been on this planet longer than I have. Your parents were most likely older than mine, but they definitely fucked before mine did... That's about all that it means... You really have something to be proud of there, good job... You should get the lifetime achievement award for being born before I was. Let's all applaud Lubidog for his wonderful accomplishment!

I'm sure Iorgy's the authority on what makes someone look retarded. "fake machine guns." What an ignorant dipshit. I don't have fake machine guns. I have real(tangible) airsoft guns... Which are replicas of firearms. None of those firearms are machine guns, at least not any of the ones that I have. I have about 5 pistols, 2 submachine guns, and 3 assault rifles. No machine guns. A machine gun is an automatic weapon that fires rifle bullets; usually from some kind of stability-enhancing structure(bipod, tripod, or turret).

Ahem. That should be "meinEN Arsch".....(Dipshit).

Kinda proves my point, though, doesn't it?

Jeez what a night!

fake
adj.
Having a false or misleading appearance; fraudulent.
n.
One that is not authentic or genuine; a sham.

machine gun
n.
A gun that fires rapidly and repeatedly

machine gun
n : a rapidly firing automatic gun (often mounted) v : shoot with a machine gun

source: www.dictionary.com

Fat retarded looking kid

Magus86

source: pics you uploaded of yourself dressed as a soldier, an occupation you would never qualify for as you are morbidly obese.

My last post in this thread because this will go on forever.

... This flame match is still going on?
How about you think what Anna Hong might say if she saw all this? She might even blame herself - since this topic is about her. So, please, let all this nonsense stop! It does not help anyone. Please?
P.S. I didn't know the majority of this Gp32 site consisted of people whose second language was German..

first of all, how exactly am I losing? Oh no, I forgot to put an ending on my posessive pronoun, and now it's the end of the world... If any of you would pull your heads out of your asses, you'd realize that what I'm saying makes sense. But you're too busy jumping on the fuckin bandwagon and flaming me for no reason because you're a bunch of stupid fuckheads. But you know what? You can all eat shit. And secondly, I'm not bragging about my airsoft guns, you stupid fuckhead; I was explaining that they're not "fake" because they're not. They're not supposed to make people think they're real firearms.

sub·ma·chine gun Audio pronunciation of "submachine gun" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (sbm-shn)
n.

A lightweight automatic gun that shoots pistol ammunition, is usually fired from the shoulder or hip, and often has the capacity for shooting single rounds.

light machine gun
n.

An air-cooled machine gun not greater than.30 caliber.

assault rifle
n.

Any of various automatic or semiautomatic rifles designed for individual use in combat.

I can go to dictionary.com too, so I must be special.

Magus 86 posted on Oct 11 2005 at 02:26 PM said:
first of all, how exactly am I losing? Oh no, I forgot to put an ending on my posessive pronoun, and now it's the end of the world... If any of you would pull your heads out of your asses, you'd realize that what I'm saying makes sense. But you're too busy jumping on the fuckin bandwagon and flaming me for no reason because you're a bunch of stupid fuckheads. But you know what? You can all eat shit. And secondly, I'm not bragging about my airsoft guns, you stupid fuckhead; I was explaining that they're not "fake" because they're not. They're not supposed to make people think they're real firearms.

Maybe you're losing .. whatever you are losing because you are retaliating so;
So why don't you just ignore the comments and not stoop so low,
It's really not going to make people think you are clever by using so many swear words because of some flame match. And people can be 'stupid fuckheads' sometimes, which doesn't mean you have to be too.. why not just stay on topic, about Anna Hong, instead of things like guns and dictionaries. What the hell have machineguns got to do with anything at all?! It's all greek to me.

Don't ask me that question because I can't answer it. I'm not the one who brought it up in the first place. Find the person who first mentioned the guns, and ask him or her.

I looked at this thread a few days ago and thought – ‘Silly people forming the Anna Hong fan club…’ I noticed this thread kept growing but I never bothered to go back in read it again, as the subject wasn’t really of interest to me. However, when it hit 16 pages I thought I’d drop in to say “Christ she’s not that hot” but it turns out the whole thread has just devolved into a stupid flame war. Imagine my disappointment; I thought I was going to get to rib the whole forum for having an Asian fetish but instead I see the same tired ass worn out over used offensive blathering that have been a staple of flame wars for years. So to that I give you the same tired ass worn out over used offensive picture that has been a staple of flame-wars for years:

http://www.blamonet.com/gallery/displayima...&cat=0&pos=-120

Seriously thou – this was suppose to be a thread about how cute Anna Hong is, so go flame else where.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back