Anna Hong Is Quite Pretty - Photos Inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alpha2 posted on Oct 10 2005 at 12:14 AM said:
If any of you guys really wanted this to stop you'd try not stop egging each other on, otherwise the thread will just end up getting locked.

Is there any moderation at all on this board? :blink:
I would have locked this thread a long time ago :p

Last edited by a moderator:
im finished anyhow. model# fag proved himself as lacking a brain, so no need to continue.

@lubidog: because im "classic" means i think of myself too highly? :huh:
as for your nickname for me, I kinda like it....yes, weird indeed

anyway, I like anna's hair and face. (i think lubidog took it a bit too far with 'nice tits' lol)

da need to shut da mouth cos i'm da bom you mother******

Dat really is da way to talk, very intelligent indeed.

And i'm the one without a brain?

Don't be so crude all the time and i don't like being called a moron either. 'Fag' indeed.

Alpha2 posted on Oct 9 2005 at 10:16 PM said:
...no... it just builds more fire.

I remember a time, I was there and he was there and he and she and WTF are you doing here.

(Seriously I've given up the hope for this thread and got inspired by the 4chan "serious business" meme to bring some other memes to the thread ^_^)

Why hasnt this thread been locked ? Sometimes the admins go lock crazy on threads and now when theres a thread shouting out 'lock me' nothing happens !

As for the 'we're only having fun' , fair enough but put this in a 'any other topic' type of chat. I know a fair few people who now come to this board as theyre excited about the new GP2X and to read news about it and sadly this threads the longest one making some peoples views of GP2X users very sad indeed.

I'm no kiljoy but move this thread to off topic discussion or something. As for Anna being friendly well thats her job, she works for Gamepark and its her job to be friendly when she talks to people on the phone about the machine.

Many of the posts here are from youngsters who have never been with a girl before, embarassing some of these posts !

As for all this 'youre a fag, no youre gay' and 'da' this and 'da' that. Christ is this the type of people who will be running countries in years to come ?

lubidog posted on Oct 9 2005 at 06:06 PM said:
Now listen, Mingpuss and Daclassictwatster, stop trying to take yourselves too seriously!

Shouldn't there be a forum rule that stops people posting in threads where they don't belong? I mean, I should never go into a devvers thread cos I know nothing about computers apart from how to turn them on (fine wine, belgium chocolates etc.) And people with NO sense of humour, that think of themselves too highly (I mean, calling yourself 'Classic'...!) and with no sense of irony should keep their righteous win the argument at all costs noses out of humerous threads? Okay???!!

Now, back on topic. I think she has lovely eyes. And great tits!

If I didn't have a sense of humor, I would have been one of the people bitching about how everybody was being so "immature" and "rude" by admiring Anna's beauty. I didn't do that. What I did was tell 2 people to leave DaClassic alone because they were flaming him for no reason... Now suddenly I have no sense of humor and think of myself too highly? How am I in the wrong when somebody was being an asshole to my friend for no reason at all? And how am I in the wrong when someone says my english is horrible when I didn't make any grammatical or spelling errors, and everything makes sense, and I pointed that out? And look, right there it was... He backed out because he realized that his bullshit couldn't cover his ass... and now he's trying to tell me to grow up again...

"you're both little twats who need to grow up..." yet... I am the one who thinks too highly of himself? "I could retaliate all day, trust me, I could eat you both alive, but I really can't be bothered to waste my time." Yeah, I'm sure you could... You try to call out my non-existent errors, then you make them yourself. You say you agree with lubidog, yet at the same time, you're the one who's trying to act all high, mighty, and righteous. And your sentence structure sucks, by the way... "Trust me" is a complete sentence, as is "I could retaliate all day." You COULD link the two with a semicolon, but you still have to put a period after "trust me". And by the way... you're supposed to capitalize the letter I when referring to yourself in the first person. "...after this you can just talk to yourselves, which I guess you're pretty used to doing." <--- more high and mighty bullshit... What the fuck is with this forum? Is this now the shit on Magus and his friends forum or something? every time I post in any thread I get flamed by at least 2 people... EVERY DAMN TIME... And there's always some stupid asshole trying to tell me to grow up because we're all carbon copies of one another, which is why we should all mature at the exact same rate and in the exact same way... If that doesn't happen, then there is clearly something wrong with the individual to whom it doesn't happen. That's the mentality dipshits like x86000 have, and it's fuckin stupid, especially when he's trying to flame me for things he himself has done/is doing... and I'm not...

I'd expect this kind of behavior from a PSP-board, with snotty kiddies flinging poop at eachother... But not here. Grow up, all of you...

And, Anna is still pretty. :)

@Mangypubes. It's spelt 'Humour'. Ahem.

(I think he's got anger Management issues...)

(The reason you get flamed is because it's always "F&^K you" or "You are retarded". You post so nastily, the two of you. You call someone a moron without so much as a byeyourleave(?).)

(To quote the great Basil Fawlty when addressing an American "It's all 'Bottoms' with you lot!)...

(Go on, call me a Moron for not letting you have the last word, before this thread is locked down.....)

lubidog posted on Oct 9 2005 at 11:06 PM said:
how to turn them on (fine wine, belgium chocolates etc.)

You can turn computers on with belgian chocolate? :blink:

@lubidog: its spelled "humor" in the United States. But im sure you knew that

I post so nastily? I wasnt the one who started the bullshit, remember that (or should I say 'dat' :rolleyes: ).

I think this is over. Were not going anywhere arguing online. I guess everyone forgot about BBz's thread and how angry he got with the legal threats. It went absolutly nowhere.

I Propose everyone stops with the flaming and leave eeryone else alone. People know who started the crap, so there's no need to continue. The only thing we're proving is that we need to get back at two year olds trying to diss others for no reason. Let's get back on topic and never speak of this again

agreed??

No lets go on!

Never ending story, la la la, la la la....
Never ending story, la la la, la la la....

Just kidding ;)

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Oct 10 2005 at 06:37 PM said:
Yuglooc posted on Oct 10 2005 at 01:33 PM said:
Ah, good times (ok, i'll stop with the meme's XD)

Any mod wanna add this to the LOL files?
it probably should have been added there to begin with
try not to flame and swear when replying to this, but just thought i'd let you know that this whole thing began after that 'moron' remark you made towards me because i didn't realise someone made a family guy quote. Why exactly should i have to know that? Family guy is not such a big deal over here in the UK, and even if it was we wouldnt all be FG fans.

Just so you realise why this flared up in the first place.

@mongoose - don't start telling me how to structure a sentence, i have absolutley no problems in that department, but remember that this is a forum i'm posting on. It is somthing you type spontaeneously, without checking back for errors.

What you should attempt is getting on with your own life from now on as you seem to think you are so much better than everyone else. I highly doubt thats true as anyone with such appaling anger problems is probably being looked after rather than looking after themselves.

How is 'Shady Acres - Home for the Disadvantaged' looking after you these days?

x68000 posted on Oct 10 2005 at 01:43 PM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Oct 10 2005 at 06:37 PM said:
Yuglooc posted on Oct 10 2005 at 01:33 PM said:
Ah, good times (ok, i'll stop with the meme's XD)

Any mod wanna add this to the LOL files?
it probably should have been added there to begin with
try not to flame and swear when replying to this, but just thought i'd let you know that this whole thing began after that 'moron' remark you made towards me because i didn't realise someone made a family guy quote. Why exactly should i have to know that? Family guy is not such a big deal over here in the UK, and even if it was we wouldnt all be FG fans.

Just so you realise why this flared up in the first place.

@mongoose - don't start telling me how to structure a sentence, i have absolutley no problems in that department, but remember that this is a forum i'm posting on. It is somthing you type spontaeneously, without checking back for errors.

What you should attempt is getting on with your own life from now on as you seem to think you are so much better than everyone else. I highly doubt thats true as anyone with such appaling anger problems is probably being looked after rather than looking after themselves.

How is 'Shady Acres - Home for the Disadvantaged' looking after you these days?

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Oct 6 2005 at 06:34 PM said:
psj3809 posted on Oct 6 2005 at 04:18 AM said:
daclassicgamingmaster posted on Oct 5 2005 at 03:55 PM said:
methinks all asian woman are uber hot

annas mad hot too

Christ this forums turning into some teenage guy whos got the hots for girls forum !

Firstly not all asian girls are hot, theres not one single group of girls from one race or nationality who are hot.

I've seen some scary looking sumo looking asian girls before believe me, some cute ones as well but all asian women are hot ? Come on.

As for that girl holding the GP32, not saying i'm Brad Pitt but i wouldnt say shes hot ! Shes not dog ugly but shes not hot.

and you know what i like? EXACTLY
snaff posted on Oct 6 2005 at 05:57 AM said:
Prophet posted on Oct 5 2005 at 07:45 AM said:
Below are real photos of Anna Hong, the friendly support forum rep on GP2X.com!

annahong_1.jpg

I never been with a Spanish chick before. Ole!!

giggedy giggedy!

family-guy-glenn-quagmire-neighbor-sex-addict-pilot-bachelor-giggety-goo.gif

morons, thats a family guy quote.

squares :lol:

yes, I did. however, i made the moron comment towards the general population, not you specifically. You replied to it by flaming my life, which was completely uncalled for and out of line. In any event, you shouldnt have even taken me saying 'morons' seriously. It was clearly not meant to offend anyone. (there was a picture of quagmire there, so it wasnt just a quote...)

leave magus alone. He does have every right to be upset, as flaming tends to occur on these forums for no reason at all and no mod is there to stop it. Just drop the whole fucking discussion and move on. geez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back