Anna Hong Is Quite Pretty - Photos Inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magus 86 posted on Oct 11 2005 at 03:55 PM said:
Don't ask me that question because I can't answer it. I'm not the one who brought it up in the first place. Find the person who first mentioned the guns, and ask him or her.
I think anyone who plays with guns, dressing up as a soldier and spending more time in the fridge than they do in their bed ought to shut the f**k right up.

You are a freak, so before you start flaming me and everyone else on here, look yourself up and down in the mirror, if you can find one big enough. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
x68000 posted on Oct 11 2005 at 02:31 PM said:
Magus 86 posted on Oct 11 2005 at 03:55 PM said:
Don't ask me that question because I can't answer it. I'm not the one who brought it up in the first place. Find the person who first mentioned the guns, and ask him or her.
I think anyone who plays with guns, dressing up as a soldier and spending more time in the fridge than they do in their bed ought to shut the f**k right up.

You are a freak, so before you start flaming me and everyone else on here, look yourself up and down in the mirror, if you can find one big enough. :lol:
with all due respect (as little as it may be), I cant watch this crap anymore. Honestly, where do you get off telling magus what he should be doing with his life? Nobody tells you how to live your life. If that's what makes him happy, so be it. It doesnt say much about your character to be flaming him for being obese. In fact, making fun of someone for the way they look is just grimy. If you saw someone with a mental disability walking down the street for example, would you laugh at him/her? I would hope not. Just because other people are calling him names doent mean you have to sink so low. i honestly couldnt give a rats ass what people say about me, but others may be hurt by it. Dont take this the wrong way dude, but grow up. I dont want to get into another flame war with you, but just stop. It's sad already.

@Macbeth: i agree with you most of all. You are 100% correct in saying this is pointless and to just ignore.

@magus: enough. Your not getting anywhere by doing this. You've already made your point, and no matter what you say, people are just going to keep calling you a fat retard for no reason. They see it angers you and find it funny. Dont give in to their shits and giggles.

@lubidog: hate to say this (and get a retalliation), but just SHUT THE FUCK UP. You were never involved in this, and shouldnt have any say whatsoever. If I were you, I'd work on that drinking problem....Drunk at a keyboard; how sad

This is really pointless and I ask one more time to end it. Or continue to make fools of yourselves. I DONT CARE

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man...someone needs to close this down or it's never going to end. Both sides seem dead set on wanting the final word.

Never ending stooooryyyy...la la la, la la la, la la la...

Yes CLOSE, please. The original thread has outlived it's usefulness anyway..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back