Angry Birds not starting up

diligentcircle

Website
onpon4.github.io
Hi there,

Yesterday (or was it the day before?) I finally downloaded the latest Android PND, and I downloaded the obvious games to try (to me): Fruit Ninja, Angry Birds, Angry Birds Space, and a couple of others.

Unfortunately, although Angry Birds and Angry Birds Space worked fine in r3 (before CyanogenMod was being used, AFAIK), they don't seem to work for me in the latest Android PND. Angry Birds crashes after the "loading" splash screen, and Angry Birds Space doesn't show anything at all.

Both are the free versions from Google Play Store. I did get them from different sources in r3 (since, AFAIK, you couldn't use the Play Store in that version).

Anyone else experiencing this issue?

I just setup Android for the first time and this happens to me too - I came here to ask and found this thread at the top of the list. Any idea what's going on? Makes me hesitant to buy any paid apps incase the same thing happens.

It runs on my hd2 phone with cyanogen mod, so maybe this is a pandoraspecific thing?

Edit: Try angribirds rio...

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the same problem listed here. Seasons working but not the original one...

Even I face the same issue with Angry birds but I am not much bothered about that game. Fruit Ninja is my favorite. I usually go hire for the latest walkthroughs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back