[Applimulator ;)] apkenv + apkenv.ui

I saw on this Site that a newer APKenv is out than that we have for the Pandora ^_^

http://thp.io/2012/apkenv/

2014-03-22 A new release, apkenv 42.7.0 is out. This release fixes the missing depth buffer problem (rendering artifacts) on Fremantle and Harmattan, includes lots if improvements with new debugging options, stability and compatibility fixes for Fremantle, as well as a brand new support module for Petals Redux. For your convenience, N9/N950 apkenv builds are available below.
Please will you Update the Repo PND with it?

;)

i've already made the required changes that the pandora version of apkenv builds again, but just have too little time at the moment to get deeper. but it's still on my list if things i want to do :)

Is there ANY possibility of adding support for the Android TeamSpeak client? I know that's not a game, but it would be highly useful.

Hiya, I have this installed for a while now but never got round to testing it properly. I tried spotify, soundcloud and plex apk but neither worked unfortunately. After a black screen it jumps straight back to the menu.

Is this still under development?

Hiya, I have this installed for a while now but never got round to testing it properly. I tried spotify, soundcloud and plex apk but neither worked unfortunately. After a black screen it jumps straight back to the menu.

Is this still under development?
The thing you should know about the project is that each apk has to have a support module created for it individually. apkenv doesn't automatically allow for all programs to run, but rather a small list for which modules have been created.

I'm sure everyone would appreciate you creating support modules for these apk's if you think you have the time and expertise.

Last edited by a moderator:
or a howto make the Modules would be fine ^_^

The we can all create Modules for it :D
Crow riot wrote one earlier in this thread. It sounds fairly comprhensible, but tedious. Also any errors encountered seem to require a fair amount of skill to fix. So far crow, Notaz, thp (apkenv dev), and liar (maemo boards) are the only people I have seen who were able to produce working modules.

Though tedious aswell, for me personally it sounds like booting android will be the quickest way to get Spotify up and running.

Btw, Had I mentioned that android runs way faster from an ext4 formatted card than from a FAT32 card? It's almost usable ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Though tedious aswell, for me personally it sounds like booting android will be the quickest way to get Spotify up and running.

Btw, Had I mentioned that android runs way faster from an ext4 formatted card than from a FAT32 card? It's almost usable ;)
Does it really? I will need to try, as it is handy hanving access to some android apps.

Back