Release Angry Birds for Pandora

Seemed like it should have been a shoe in, sounds like just a cash in instead!

Game title: Fetches La Vache! (Assuming the python crew didn't lock it down so solid as to not be usable.)

Two player or player Vs AI.

Each player starts with bags of gold and a "King".

Funds are used to buy different wall/barricade bits and "Things to put in the catapult".

Terrain is generated randomly.

Players stack and set their King's placement and barricade bits (AI does theirs too).

Random pick of who's first to set up.

Players pick what they're going to launch from their catapult toward the other player's base. See - Cow.

Players use either the touch screen or nubs to pick angle and power.

BOTH sides launch each volley at the same time.

Objective is to destroy the other player's King first.

Every different barricade bit behaves different.

Every different thing to put in the catapult behaves different. (Rocks (cheap), Sand bags (cheaper), flaming balls, explosives, cats, dogs, chickens and yes, cows. The list could go on and on...)

So - who's going to build it?

Just thought of something to tack into that - have the King himself be a catapult usable item. Suicide King - can it kill the opponents King too in order to cause a draw match?

I'm still liking the idea of opponents building their own forts. Game play might be a bit slow though.

Single player mode could use static constructions for the computer side... Allow the player a starting budget and let them purchase more stuff between rounds?

What was the name of the tank game with MIRV, fathead, missiles, etc...? Up to 8 opponents - very crude graphics, good physics...??? Thats what all of these (Angry Birds included) pull from in their most basic form.

Alternate title: Cowtapolts an' Cowstles

(yeah - I know... seemed humorous at the time.)

Anything in that direction with real physics like in Angry Birds? I.E. Destroying buildings made of many pieces to lay free the enemy? IMHO the most fun aspect of Angry Birds, the Physics are a very nice Gameplay Element. :)

Are You sad because no official Angrybirds on OP. Hey, maybe somebody will port this up:

140171-1.png

140171-2.png

http://meego-central.org/content/show.php/HappyFrog?content=140171

btw: it was created for MeeGo so it shouldnt be hard to port for advanced porters.

Back