12 Packages, 207Kg.

DroneB Dev said:
Pleng said:
Creature XL said:
I only see slight problems for those, who have no WLAN at home. They have to buy a SD-Card reader.

Or connect the Pandora to a computer via usb :p
or just downloading to a computer and saving it on SD.
Sure ... after they buy the SD-Card reader like Creature XL suggested.

Not a problem, of course. They're super cheap.

Last edited by a moderator:
But can the Pandora be used as a mass-storage device? Is the functionality there yet?
Really, I just want to stop having to worry about losing my USB key and just switch to a kick-ass gaming console :D

Ollonk said:
I know that this is completely off topic, but as a grammar fiend, I have seen this time and time again from ED, even on the official site and blog posts.

http://www.d-e-f-i-n-i-t-e-l-y.com/

Apologies in advance if "definately" is the correct British spelling or something. It's just really been bugging me. Like for a year and a half.

Huh? Since when did spelling have anything to do with grammar?

DroneB Dev said:
Pleng said:
Creature XL said:
I only see slight problems for those, who have no WLAN at home. They have to buy a SD-Card reader.

Or connect the Pandora to a computer via usb :p
or just downloading to a computer and saving it on SD.

LOL :)

Wait, i will help you. I bold face the important part you missed (look above)

EDIT: to the others responding to my previous post: connecting with USB cable and using Pandora as mass-storage is a great option. Didn't thought about it. (as i have a super cheap 3EURO card reader ;) )

Pre-ordered my iPad at around 1am this morning. It's supposed to arrive on the 28th. Anyone want to bet which will come first? iPad or Pandora.

I guess the team will update us with confirmation of tracking number when they get it. If it's being sent today, does that mean we should get the UPS details on Wednesday? Not sure when to engage "F5" mode! :)

WoD said:
Pre-ordered my iPad at around 1am this morning. It's supposed to arrive on the 28th. Anyone want to bet which will come first? iPad or Pandora.

For me (and many) it seems you'd get the Apple first.
How exiting if you got the Pandora before it, and basking in its glory made you regret shelling out for an iPad ...mwhahahaha

Kangal said:
For me (and many) it seems you'd get the Apple first.
How exiting if you got the Pandora before it, and basking in its glory made you regret shelling out for an iPad ...mwhahahaha

I'll find a way to use them both at the same time, damn it, I'll find a way!

The Pandora is definitely going to be the more enduring and alluring of devices, which is a good thing as the iPad will no-doubt be stolen frequently by my fairer half who does not have a laptop to call her own and hates my netbook with a fiery passion.

Unless the iPad gets gPodder and Transmission, I don't see it satiating my Andromeda addiction and nighttime Podcast listening. But, without one, I can't do any case/accessory reviews and reap the resulting traffic/commission rewards.

Argh! Can't. Wait. For. Pandora!

Back