[Analysis] Retrospecter Pandora

Oh, I don't know, DisgruntleElf, that all sounds like a paranoid conspiracy theory to me. I'm sure Craig isn't really the sinister, evil genius puppet master you paint him as.
I see him more as an entrepreneur small businessman with a bit of cash and a love of gadgets.

Master manipulator, with the charisma of Hitler

craigix said:
... saving a kitten from a stream.
phitlermascot.png

Attachments

• phitlermascot.png
    phitlermascot.png
    27 KB · Views: 154
Last edited by a moderator:
Tip to Craig - don't get involved in this argument any further. The one thing that will shut the critics up is shipping those 1000 Pandoras. (well, it won't shut them up, but they'll lose the crowd)

Xian Long said:
too long didn't read the thread

all i know is spain is gay

if you're just reiterating criticism and half truths get the fuck out

Why the usually response to criticism towards Pandora are xenophobic arguments? Is really disappointing.

Gruso said:
Xian Long said:
all i know is spain is gay
Na, they're just really flamboyant.
I have to be up in less than two hours, but I'm so glad I stayed up just because I got to read that post. You've made my day :).

raindog said:
Why the usually response to criticism towards Pandora are xenophobic arguments? Is really disappointing.

When no arguments to defend the Pandora of the reality, they insult. This is what Craig does.

Nintiendo1Spain said:
raindog said:

When no arguments to defend the Pandora of the reality, they insult. This is what Craig does.

Never understood why "gay" in itself is supposed to be an insult, in general the people who mean it as an insult are simply an insult for the human race them selfs...

What happened to this funny thread :huh:
You all suck.

darv-Crying_Baby.jpg

Attachments

• darv-Crying_Baby.jpg
    darv-Crying_Baby.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 138
*grabs thread by the scruff of the neck*

The spec has changed so many times now, we don't really know wtf we're getting. US built then UK built by a bunch of amateurs, with parts from China, Texas and beyond.

OS and hardware drivers built by people in their spare time. The actual hardware designed by one guy in Canada.

If I was told before I paid my 200 quid that it would take this long and be this interesting I'd have ordered two.
Fucking brilliant project.

Still glad I pre-ordered. Still looking forward to EDs, Craigs, Fatihs and Mick Westons collective vision.
I'm not romancing the delays, pitfall and frustrations.

I'm celebrating them.

Almost there people.

Just did.

No one expected what has went on. From banks to free upgrades to wi-fi problems.

I've paid more for bad landings at airports and didn't get any explanation of why it almost went tits up.

Unfathomable Depths said:
I've paid more for bad landings at airports and didn't get any explanation of why it almost went tits up.

Were you waiting 18 months for your luggage?

Asmo said:
Unfathomable Depths said:

Were you waiting 18 months for your luggage?
That reminds me, when I first got my Xbox 360 years ago I had to take a plane to get home, and the jackasses lost the box with my 360 in it. Funny thing was, the airport was so small it only had 1 gate, and they still managed to fuck it up (and lose the only thing of value).

Back