Am I actually participating?

in3D

When I post in this section of the forum, will I actually contribute to the design of the P2?

For the moment, the Pandora 2 is far off in the distance, production of the first device is currently started again with new places in Germany.

If a Pandora 2 is created, I'm sure EvilD and friends will look to suggestions. But that's still way in the future.

Think of it as group therapy... they most likely already have the design down and a idea of specs and features they want to use. They may already have something spun up but if they said something or shown anything then they are going to seriously kill current device sales and they still have a whole lot of parts to sell before they would want to show anything off.

Moreso they already acknowledged that would be a very bad thing and you probably won't see concept designs and specs until probably the prototype phase if not right before they hit mass production... the hype and flurry of supporters and the people that throw money at you drops off after a press release or leak after time goes on... and a operation this size time literally is money and if they timed the first Pandora better they would have been a heck of a lot better off than they are now.

Back to the point

Unless if you come up with something revolutionary then the idea will probably just spark up good discussions with the other arm chair engineers here in the forum.

I'm sure they listen and watch and look for good ideas and gauge interest and see what's important to us and I'm sure when they come out with something they will take all of that and mix it with financially and technically feasible.

What is more important I think is that if you enjoy designing things and dreaming up stuff like a lot of us do, then throw down your ideas. Least that will happen is someone will look at it and say something. You might even get lucky and see something you come up with implemented. But to go into it expecting it to be taken into serious consideration for the next model, then you might get disappointed

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

I agree with what Znirk said about Prometheus's declaration centered around the quality of Gruso's analysis of ANDROID's post.

I think that Clop's statement of Znirk's like-mindedness in relationship to the Prometheus' belief in the accuracy of Gruso's analysis of Android's post is similar to the sentiments I would express were it not for a multilayered referencing extravaganza which is currently taking place.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm currently constructing a quote pyramid to facilitate an overview of this orgy of affirmation. I'll get back to you when it's done.

D.

(Binky's statement+FaeMinx's statement)2

WHAT HAVE I DONE?! : 0

Last edited by a moderator:
Well thank you all. I'm glad that it's even possible to suggest ideas about a console. I mean, growing up playing Mario World and Donkey Kong Country on the SNES, I thought about suggesting ideas to Nintendo, but that's not really possible. So this is really cool to me.

Back