Idea to maintain community after P2

Current Pandora is as expensive as it is because ED is still trying to pay for a bunch of outstanding Craig orders using its profit. Having to pay back investors with interest doesn't really help either.

I agree Pandora 2 shouldn't cost more if at all possible, but you can do a lot better for the same amount.

I doubt price would be the main issue - finding a SoC vendor who bothers to sell low quantities will probably be a bigger problem.

What about the upcoming A12? Would that be worth waiting for?

(About the "place name": I think once the Pandora2 has a proper name, it would be better from a "press" point of view to use that name in a possible site name too. Due to the setbacks of the Pandora project, a little separation probably would not hurt.)

^ agreed

Probably a coherent new set of Domain names like:

www.pyrrha.co.de

support.pyrrha.co.de

wiki.pyrrha.co.de

boards.pyrrha.co.de

(or dragonscale,

or myriad,

or whatever...)

I doubt price would be the main issue - finding a SoC vendor who bothers to sell low quantities will probably be a bigger problem.

It's never worth waiting for something when you don't even have an announced product around it, much less detailed specifications and a release schedule.

A Pandora successor may not be ready any time soon but ED is looking at options now. If this changes to put it off until later then there's no more discussion to have now.

or we could switch to a tor-only host. Anyone up for http://pyrrha9hshsa4s.onion ??
No.

It's never worth waiting for something when you don't even have an announced product around it, much less detailed specifications and a release schedule.

A Pandora successor may not be ready any time soon but ED is looking at options now. If this changes to put it off until later then there's no more discussion to have now.

or we could switch to a tor-only host. Anyone up for http://pyrrha9hshsa4s.onion ??
No.
That was sarcasm, btw. I try to be obvious, but often people on this forum cant twll when im serious and when im joking. just so im clear, I dont /actually/ want a .onion based forum

Back