All Good Things...

The minimum order is 10.000 units I think. Don't know if the send smaller batches like 1K packages. I think it depends if it is cheaper to send a 10k package then send 10 1k packages.

MWeston needs to call UPS to keep a package at the hub then drive to them and pick it directly from the hub. Then check it and call China to give a green light. Other way he will get a package around 3-4pm what is means past due for the green light (will be the 9th in China).

antheus123 said:
So they gonna ship 1000 then rest in march after their new year?

For what i understand...
if the case are ok after the green light they produce 1000 at Day but onlythe first 1000 of this are shipped quickly...the rest 3000 are shipped on 13/Feb ...to avoid extra shipping costs.

Last edited by a moderator:
The major part of making cases isn't necessarily molding the parts, but carefully packaging up the parts for shipping. Final parts don't get shipped like samples do which is crammed into plastic bags inside one big box. Regardless of how many cases can be made next week, the limitation is on how many can be safely packaged and shipped. That is why Craig wants to pick a reasonable number to ship before the CNY.

Well, being somewhere in the 3000's in the queue, I wont get mine until pretty much last anyway, so, personally I'm selfishly hoping that all 4000 can be shipped prior to CNY. However, if only 1000 (or 2000 or whatever) are done and the rest have a delay, I understand. I mean, I'll probably punch my roomate or something out of frustration, but the reasonable part of my mind, my internal Jimminy Cricket, understands.

FBI said:
Critical_Impact said:
If the cases are not perfect I honest to god will kidnap the presidents daughter and hold her for hostage until the cases are ready.

You have 12 hours.

We saw that.
Which president?

Critical_Impact said:
All the presidents :lol:
Are they having a party? I bet Jimmy Carter is passed out on the couch again. :p

Critical_Impact said:
All the presidents :lol:
Your going to kidnap every presidents' daughter, eh? I'm going to go for a pre-emptive strike on this one: Pics or it didn't happen.

I will totally eat crow to my, "They won't ship the cases before CNY" comment if they ship all 4000 before CNY. Seriously.

*Fingers crossed* - That would be great if I got my Pandora on the eve of my purchase a year ago. It was March something...

Back