All Americans Are Fat Retards

Status
Not open for further replies.
How unfair is that ? America spawned Ruby Wax and we have to suffer her while they live in blissful ignorance.

aaafrnt0ux.jpg

Ok, now we can officially close this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
this thread is fucking retarded.

The fact of the matter is, if we americans are fat and retarded, why the fuck did we murder you brits during the revolutionary war? We made you bitches look like pansies, and we broke away from you. So how are we fat and retarded?

to be blunt, you people suck and we rule. Capeesh?

You got lazy.

To quote a tall. black, thin American....

"Can't we all just get along?" - Rodney King, Victim of the LAPD.

All countries and cultures have their thin and fat people...
All countries and cultures have their complete morons...
All countries and cultures have people who like to ruin things for everyone.
All sides in an argument believe they're right.

If we agree those 4 statements are correct, we'll have a start at peace I think.

yeah, what winterkid said!
let's end this nonesense and play some Dreamcast :)

B-B-But... I don't have a Dreamcast... What am I supposed to do!?!? :eek:

DigitalJez, I was reasonable from the very beginning. People just think they somehow know someone they've never met from across an ocean better than that person knows himself, and that's just fuckin lunacy. I wouldn't sit here and tell somebody he/she's wrong about him/herself, especially when it comes to how his/her mind works. How the fuck would I know? And how the fuck would any of you know what goes thru my head or how things I see affect me? You wouldn't.

By the way, nobody responded to my last 2 posts cuz they got lost in the fight... I think they're on page 9 or 10, if anybody wants to read them, and I'd kind of like to know what Mark has to say in response to them.

OMG, I'm retarded... *smacks himself

DUH! I'll play portable German Chrono Trigger! YAY!!!

B-B-But... I don't have a Dreamcast... What am I supposed to do!?!? :eek:

DigitalJez, I was reasonable from the very beginning. People just think they somehow know someone they've never met from across an ocean better than that person knows himself, and that's just fuckin lunacy. I wouldn't sit here and tell somebody he/she's wrong about him/herself, especially when it comes to how his/her mind works. How the fuck would I know? And how the fuck would any of you know what goes thru my head or how things I see affect me? You wouldn't.

By the way, nobody responded to my last 2 posts cuz they got lost in the fight... I think they're on page 9 or 10, if anybody wants to read them, and I'd kind of like to know what Mark has to say in response to them.

You seem to think that you're some special case that society doesn't affect in any way, and who is untouched by adverts. You're not. You're sat here on the Goddamn Internet, why? Because more and more people have it; that's the people being a part of society, and it becoming almost a must to have an Internet connection. Don't give me this bollocks about you 'having the Internet before everyone else' because it doesn't matter, as it was just an example.

It's not a case of me knowing more about your mind than you do, it's a case of you being so simple minded to think that people see a printer on the TV and immediatly buy it. Ask mattmagoo, who does work with advertisments- that's only half the story. It's product familarity and trust that's the goal.

People skip over your posts, and always have, because you come across as thinking you're an expert in every subject and that you're never wrong, and then there's the huge length that could be condensed into a few paragraphs, and of course the swearing.

Oh, and for the record before this thread gets locked, I'd suggest that the fact that you regularly mention about how you're fat and how you don't care pretty much does show that you do care about it. Tell me I'm wrong and that I don't know you, blah blah blah.

People skip over your posts, and always have, because you come across as thinking you're an expert in every subject and that you're never wrong, and then there's the huge length that could be condensed into a few paragraphs, and of course the swearing.

Amen to that brother... Amen to that.

I read his posts! Well, I am reading them. I guess I'll never be able to read them all, cos they are so long. But I plough on regardless! I can't get enough of the young scamps quick and easy way with words like 'retard' and the like!

Seriously Magus is okay. He's always quick to help others. It's just the tone of some of these young yanks that get us Brits backs up! We don't like being sworn at! And, of course, seeing as how all Yanks are Fat Retards (apart from that friend of whoeveritwas. And of course that Pic was taken before they had Gay Bottom Sex, as all Yanks are gay in a derogatory sense. Wasn't he proud to show him off? The thin good looking friend. If I asked a friend of mine to pose for a photo for an internet forum to demonstrate the beauty of an entire nation, I would feel duty bound to at least give him a quick chocolate finger, or two! Heck, I might even bum the arse of him, the lucky tyke!).

Anyway, lock the thread. Americans ARE all fat and retarded. Or thin and Gay! I think we have pretty much established this now.

Thanks.

Hey Mark... if you think I care so much, then why don't I do anything about it? Why would I make fun of myself for being fat? Why would I joke about it?

I act like I know everything?? Most of the things I talk about are dealing with my opinion...

I never said people run out of their houses instantly to buy whatever they see in a commercial. What I AM saying though, is that commercials exaggerate things and make it seem as though life is so much harder without whatever product they're selling... or they try to make it seem as though you'll use their product every single day, like it's the most universal thing in the world when it isn't. It gets people to buy things. It's not just about familiarity. If all they wanted you to do is know their name, they wouldn't bother advertising any products at all. They'd just be like "Assholes Inc... We exist. Don't forget that." Yeah, they want you to become familiar with the company, but their ultimate goal is to sell something so they can make money. You can't tell me they don't want to make money... if they don't, then why the hell are they even making and selling anything?

I never said I'm a special case. I never said anything about whether or not anybody else out there is the same way or similar to me. All I said is that advertisements don't work on me and that society doesn't control me. You keep saying society's controlling me because I'm doing things that other people do as well. So if I eat, I'm being controlled by society too? All people eat(unless they're homeless and/or living somewhere that has no food). I didn't get a computer or the internet because everybody else has them too. I got them both because they're actually convenient tools.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back