All Americans Are Fat Retards

Status
Not open for further replies.
more than 50% of american does not vote to bush, but i don't think they didn't vote because Bush is an ASSASSIN, they didn't go to write an X on ecelectoral chart because they don't mind,
so take some calc.

12.5 % of americans vote for an ASSASSIN
12.5 % of americans vote for someone that would became na ASSASSIN
70% of americans don't mind which ASSASSIN will be in white house
5% of americans don't want to vote for any ASSASSIN.

but they are not the majority, so in our fucking democracy system they are wrong.

I don't think that 100% of americans are stupid, i think that 100% are involved in a terroristic WAR against peace, and they are winning. :(

and more than 50% vote bush.
This isn't true.

Population of USA: 295,734,134
Number of Bush voters: 62,040,610
Percentage of Americans that voted for Bush: ~21%

p.s shut up viperman you fat troll
I imagine the population figure includes minors and prison inmates(I don't think they get a vote) and (if we are to believe certain reports) minorities that the system can ignore at will. So, as Mark says, you can only consider the numbers of registered voters.

Last edited by a moderator:
But there are still a lot of people who CAN vote, but they just don't feel like it. Either they don't give a shit(like George Carlin), or they're too lazy... sometimes some people don't get a chance to vote when they wanted to cuz they forgot to register or whatever. Besides, our voting system is flawed anyway. The general population's vote doesn't even mean anything, really. It makes no sense. They have to count up all the votes all throughout the country anyway, but rather than leaving it like that, they have to throw in more bullshit and make each state worth "points." If Bush gets 51% of the registered voters in one state worth 15 votes and Kerry gets 62% of the registered voters in a different state, also worth 15 votes, they both get the same, even if the populations of the 2 states are really close. It's bullshit. They should just count all the votes, since that's what they have to do to determine who the hell gets which states anyway, and then the person who becomes our president would actually be the one who the most people voted for(unless it's rigged, and I really wouldn't be suprised).

Us Americans are the laughing stock of the world right now. Putting Bush in there twice certainly made things worse. Then you have the religeous right wing taking over everything. They have infiltrated schools, the government, supreme court, news media, and more. These nuts voted Bush in and now they thing they own the country. The morons are trying to re-define science to match up with their fairy tales and shove their phony religeon and "intelligent design" down everyones throats. They won't stop until science and evolution is abolished and replaced with Jesus. It is a big movement. It is actually pretty scary what is happenning in the US now. It is becomming a Christian fundamentalist state.

omg, hell no. If Hillary were the president, I don't think things would be much better. She'd start trying to ban videogames and blame all our children's problems on the fact that guns are legal and that they can play videogames with violence in them, as if there's no violence outside of games... The news is about nothing but bullshit violence here... and anyway, LIFE IS VIOLENCE, people. In order for you to live, something has to die unless you're a damn plant. And the last time I checked, none of us are plants, so it's kill or be killed(which doesn't mean you should kill other humans). Society doesn't mimic entertainment, it's the other way around.

Yeah... that's one good thing about Bush. He realizes that all our problems don't come from entertainment, and he's not against guns.

George bush not being against guns is a good point? You sir, are some freaking nutjob.

Oh but i forgot, you are the very same fucktard who gets his enjoyment from dressing up as a soldier and toting said weapons.

Wasn't Plastic Bertrand Belgian?

In this picture, I think he's indicating the size of his John Thomas.

611.jpg

Hmm, I guess that picture isn't going to work. Dammit.

George bush not being against guns is a good point? You sir, are some freaking nutjob.

Oh but i forgot, you are the very same fucktard who gets his enjoyment from dressing up as a soldier and toting said weapons.

hey moron... what good is an anti-gun law? No good... do you know why? because... if somebody wants to kill you, he's already willing to break the law... what the fuck makes you think that he's gonna say "oh shit, I guess I can't do it now cuz guns are illegal"? Whether something's legal or not, you can still get a hold of it. So the law won't do jack shit. And I don't know about you, but if I were thinking about breaking into someone's house to steal shit, I'd be a lot less likely to do it if I thought someone in there might be armed. Taking guns away from law abiding citizens doesn't help.

Uh no, I get enjoyment from playing videogames, masturbating, sex, listening to music, smoking weed, smoking moron, talking to my friends, playing music, snowball fights, skiing, skateboarding, ice skating, drawing, watching anime, and playing airsoft. Airsoft guns aren't weapons, jackass. Their purpose is not to hurt or kill. If they were weapons, they wouldn't be shooting plastic BBs. And besides, haven't you ever heard of paintball? Nobody's suggesting that every person should be walking around in the streets, swinging guns around like a bunch of retards and randomly shooting at each other. But you know, there's this thing called HUNTING... you know, killing another being for food... And if you think hunting is "evil," guess what, dumbass? no matter how you get your food, something has to die in order for you to eat and live, so fuck off. It doesn't matter if you're the one who actually kills it or not. If you think guns cause violence and crime, then you're a fuckin retard. People have been stealing and killing each other long before guns were ever invented. Remember the Crusades?

once again, here's a fuckin moron who thinks that just because he or she doesn't want/like something that nobody else should be allowed to have/do it... I don't like cellphones, but do you see me pissing and moaning about people having them? Shut the fuck up and eat shit. What's right for one person isn't necessarily right for everybody else.

omg, hell no. If Hillary were the president, I don't think things would be much better. She'd start trying to ban videogames and blame all our children's problems on the fact that guns are legal and that they can play videogames with violence in them, as if there's no violence outside of games... The news is about nothing but bullshit violence here... and anyway, LIFE IS VIOLENCE, people. In order for you to live, something has to die unless you're a damn plant. And the last time I checked, none of us are plants, so it's kill or be killed(which doesn't mean you should kill other humans). Society doesn't mimic entertainment, it's the other way around.

Yeah... that's one good thing about Bush. He realizes that all our problems don't come from entertainment, and he's not against guns.
That's why I said funnier not better. I hate Hillary.

Guns are bad because they can kill. OH NOES! You can kill someone with anything you want. If guns were outlawed in America, it wouldn't matter because guns would still exist to be gotten ahold of.

Guns are good because they are for defense. If guns were illegal, then only the outlaws would have them. Good luck fighting back then.

Magus doesn't "get his enjoyment from dressing up as a soldier and toting said weapons," either. How the fuck would you even know? He has a plastic gun that shoots plastic BBs that weigh *gasp* .2 grams. That's with a paltry 500fps max. It would take well over 800fps at point blank with one of these "weapons" to cause any form of damage (I've calculated it myself). Hmm, it can't do any harm at point blank on bare skin, a deadly weapon indeed.

He also doesn't "like to dress up as a soldier" just because he wears camoflauge. If he plays games with other people using these guns, getting hit on the bare skin would hurt, just as it would with paintball. That's why he wears something besides regular clothes, and it might as well be camo if he's gonna be playing in the FOREST; that's what camo is for.

that "guns for defense" argument is totaly retard, in most western countrys guns are ilegal. but gues where most people are shot? right in the so great usa. When evry 5 year old can go to daddys cabinet and grab a gun something is wrong.

Yeah, except for the fact that most gun murders are committed by ADULTS. And there's this thing called EDUCATION. If people are proberly taught gun safety, stupid accidents don't happen. You're no better than the idiots who blame violence on videogames if you think it's the fuckin gun's fault that somebody's dead. Guns are inanimate objects. People make the guns, the guns don't make themselves or reproduce. They don't do anything. WE make them. If you get shot by a gun, it's the fault of the person who shoots you, not the damn gun. Stop blaming the fuckin objects and take responsibility for your own damn actions, you stupid assholes(not directed at anybody specific, not in this forum, just at people in general because people seem to like to blame objects for their fuckin problems).

*EDIT*

No, rabbitswithhats, those people weren't killed because of guns. They were killed because of OTHER PEOPLE. And besides... nobody ever mentions the people killed by things other than guns. Instead of looking at how many people were shot, why not try looking up how many people were murdered, PERIOD? Then find out the populations of the places where these people were killed. THEN give me murder statistics per capita. Yeah, America has the most gun-related deaths, but that's because of availability. if the guns weren't there, people would just find other ways to kill each other. Like I said, take a look at history. Until fairly recently, we didn't have guns, but that never stopped us from killing each other.

The us has 5x the population of the uk.
60,000,000 x 5 = 300,000,000

62 x 5 = 310

the correct ratio of gun killings is
310 in the uk and 11,000

so if the uk was the size of the us we would have had 310 deaths
and the us would have 11,000. 35 x more.

... That still says nothing about all murders. Like I said, if you're gonna make a claim like guns cause violence, then you better have the right information to back it up. You don't. All you have is that more people were killed specifically by guns in america than in England. You have nothing about the other ways in which people were killed. You know, a person can be killed without a gun. Obviously the guns aren't available in england, so people won't die by being shot nearly as much... You haven't proven jack shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back