Release Adamant Armor Affection Adventure

sebt3

homebrew player (P. & C.)
Website
sebt3.openpandora.org
Hi there,

The sequel of the famous AAA, the 2nd entry in the riot-tag competition and long awaited game is now available on pissdorapandora.
Port by sebt3 and Quasist (in a few hours :D ).
Changes since Caanoo release :
- support for both nubs
- disabled g-sensor
- disabled rumble
- added 800x480 support

Screenies :
aaaa1.png

[ Download ]

Thanks to Don Miguel & Quasist for creating, and sebt3 for porting! I'm going to try this out as soon as I get out of work!

Black Hood said:
Thanks to Don Miguel & Quasist for creating, and sebt3 for porting! I'm going to try this out as soon as I get out of work!
Quasist did half the port ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks seb and quasist !

Is it possible to increase the speed of the game ?

It's about 2x slower than the caanoo. :(

What's the button for the flashlight ?

BAFelton said:
That's something I should have tested before release :(
I'll see what I can do. But I dont expect to find much performance issues in Quasist code. That's probably because this release need to display on a 5x larger surface than on caanoo

BAFelton said:
What's the button for the flashlight ?
c

on a more positive note : Happy birthday Quasist ! you turn 25 today, how does it feel to be a quater of a century old ?

sebt3 said:
BAFelton said:
That's something I should have tested before release :(
I'll see what I can do. But I dont expect to find much performance issues in Quasist code. That's probably because this release need to display on a 5x larger surface than on caanoo
Quasist fixed the performance issue. should be much better now

From the video, this game looks nice. But it also looks pretty slow-mo and "spongey" IMHO (see the jumping). I more prefer the quick and direct and instant movement.

Hi,

Thanks sebt3 for porting this game over to the Pandora, and thanks to the devs for making it, of course :p

Just finished the tutorial for the second time (this time I found the campaign disc), started the first level, died in the claws of a dinosaur...

Bye, Magic Sam

the only thing I can tell is slower on the pandora now is the MENU check it out.

EDIT:---------------------------------------------------------------------------

cloudef is currently working on the code trying to locate any bottlenecks to improve the speed
so far its much better already.

this is only because he uploaded it all his uploads default to the same button.
ownership can be transferred if need be and either yours or quasist could have his/her own donate button.

Uploaded a new version.
This is the "Cloudef" version. He added timing support, so everything should run full speed no matter what is the current fps. I tweaked some values even more to better match the caanoo version (well the menu is a bit too fast, but who care :D)

Thanks to all the testers (Dimacus, Milkshake, BAFelton and bagmouse7). BTW you should remove /pandora/appdata/aaaa/bin/aaaa

Back