Release Adamant Armor Affection Adventure

sebt3 said:
Uploaded a new version.
This is the "Cloudef" version. He added timing support, so everything should run full speed no matter what is the current fps. I tweaked some values even more to better match the caanoo version (well the menu is a bit too fast, but who care :D )

Thanks to all the testers (Dimacus, Milkshake, BAFelton and bagmouse7). BTW you should remove /pandora/appdata/aaaa/bin/aaaa
Could someone make a video of gameplay in that version?

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny, I noticed a big increase in speed. It plays very nicely now.

Note that I have jumped from the first release to this one. Also, I didn't remove /pandora/appdata/aaaa/bin/aaaa as instructed. But I just went to look and it's not there anyway, all I have is a single file donothexedit.me. So I guess ../bin/aaa was from one of the releases I didn't install.

Gruso said:
Funny, I noticed a big increase in speed. It plays very nicely now.

Note that I have jumped from the first release to this one. Also, I didn't remove /pandora/appdata/aaaa/bin/aaaa as instructed. But I just went to look and it's not there anyway, all I have is a single file donothexedit.me. So I guess ../bin/aaa was from one of the releases I didn't install.

/pandora/appdata/aaaa/bin/aaaa is actually for those that tested cloudef's modified binary only.

as you're not all reading the caanoo section, there is now an extention to the game : http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/60613-aaaa-extension-%231/.

Enjoy ;)

Back