Absurdism corner

Why?

• Total voters

Bolivians
Bolivia got it's name from Simón José Antonio de la Santísima Trinidad Bolívar Palacios Ponte y Blanco *(yes, that's a proper Spanish name). A wealthy (like the Bin Laden family) Venezuelan Terrorist (like Osama Bin Laden) that opposed the supreme leadership of the Spanish Crown (thus a traitor... or liberator, depending on which side you are). They had silver mines (today mostly depleted because they took everything. And it's in the top 10 poorest countries in America). The biggest dream of Bolivia: Have access to sea again (which would significantly boost the economy).

joke: Also, Bolivians are secretly Africans, just look at their flag:
http://www.nairaland.com/1027026/ethiopia-the-birth-nations-the-origin-green

[doublepost=1531090994,1531090825][/doublepost]
the beachwear tends to get stuck in my teeth
You can untie bikini's with your hands too! It might look classy using your teeth, but todays strings are thin as floss... hence... it gets stuck between your teeth...

Last edited:
you-had-one-job-funny-fails-2-57a06939c59f4_605.png

funny-gif-horse-donkey-rocks-backwards.gif

http://themetapicture.com/he-deserves-a-peace-prize/

You know what's absurd? In this same forum, on one thread they are talking about the FS for the Pyra, this will determine basic behavior for the device, while on another they go on about High-level Politics (fascinating stuff)... and here... we have images of empty do-not-stack stacked boxes... and it all kinda coexists...

You know what's absurd? In this same forum, on one thread they are talking about the FS for the Pyra, this will determine basic behavior for the device, while on another they go on about High-level Politics (fascinating stuff)... and here... we have images of empty do-not-stack stacked boxes... and it all kinda coexists...

vintage600.png

You know what amazes me most about this. People remain mostly respectful to each other and can take jokes and sarcastic stabs. Most places on the web would explode. We have been hanging on these boards for waaaay to long together :)

Though, I would not want it any other way.

You know what amazes me most about this. People remain mostly respectful to each other and can take jokes and sarcastic stabs. Most places on the web would explode. We have been hanging on these boards for waaaay to long together :)

Though, I would not want it any other way.
*flips table* Shut up!

Back