Absurdism corner

Why?

• Total voters

Monkfish are you being serious ?
If someone finds women that unhealthily fat really attractive, i would speak of some kind of disorder. o_O

Heart attack, bad joints, thrombosis etc. should not be attractive either...
Yes i'm being serious and you can carry a little extra wieght without neccessarily being unhealthy. Its not a disorder simply a sexual preference, i wouldnt even call it a fetish just a preference. it would totally suck if we all found the same thing attractive and it would also limit genetic diversity.  I dont find skinny females attactive but i dont go around claiming you have somekind of disorder because you feel this way - it's totally fine. I just prefer something a lil more cuddly when it comes to girls, but i DO prefer my guys on the skinnier side.

I do agree that Heart Attack, Thrombosis, joint pain are unsexy thats true but of course they can happen to anyone - i'm not overwieght and i have bad joints, its also not an inevitable consequence of carrying more wieght either

rmx-rmx-still-a-better-love-story-than-twilight_o_326574.jpg

Git, Thoughtful, Naive, Genuine

Seems the magic smiley can't make up its mind... :)

If someone finds women that unhealthily fat really attractive, i would speak of some kind of disorder. o_O

Well, I am happy that the german girls are slim although their character is usually totally fucked up. -.-

Luckily I go to france again in July. ^^

Do you guys really have these "mobility scooters" for fattys in supermarkets?

I saw this in Southpark. oO

That IS absurdism.
Well we DO have Mobilty scooters for the disabled and elderly , but the fatsos ( I mean the 450+s ) ALWAYS take them ! It makes me so ANGRY , because these people who could fix their problem by cutting back on the mcy d's AND actually NOT using the Mobilty scooters . Really I mean you don't have to be Arnold Scherznegger , but I mean ... Seriously !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes i'm being serious and you can carry a little extra wieght without neccessarily being unhealthy. Its not a disorder simply a sexual preference, i wouldnt even call it a fetish just a preference. it would totally suck if we all found the same thing attractive and it would also limit genetic diversity.  I dont find skinny females attactive but i dont go around claiming you have somekind of disorder because you feel this way - it's totally fine. I just prefer something a lil more cuddly when it comes to girls, but i DO prefer my guys on the skinnier side.

I do agree that Heart Attack, Thrombosis, joint pain are unsexy thats true but of course they can happen to anyone - i'm not overwieght and i have bad joints, its also not an inevitable consequence of carrying more wieght either
No , I'm not trying to be offensive just THIS IS absurdism corner ( and the Internet in general ) and so it's hard to tell when people are being serious .

Back