Absurdism corner

Why?

• Total voters

UZ2icMn.png

I'm sure that the 2nd result is incorrect, the 1st one seems fine though. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasted about 26 minutes yesterday watching Craig's Jaffa cake video . I came to the conclusion it was faked as he put a metal pan in the microwave . Also made me realize I've never had Jaffa cake :( .

notalwaysright.com said:
Me: “It looks as though this item comes with the option of an extended protection plan, beyond that of the manufacturer’s warranty. It only costs $3 and gives you another year in case anything goes wrong.”

Customer: “Sure!”

Me: “Okay!” *adds the plan* “Also, it actually only costs $2.99, so you—”

Customer: *suddenly angry* “What? F*** you! No! I don’t want it! Never mind!”

Me: “…um, okay? But, so you’re aware, that’s less than what I said it would—”

Customer: “You! You said it would cost $3! YOU LIED JUST TO GET MY MONEY!” *jabs her finger towards my chest*

Me: “I promise you, ma’am, that wasn’t—”

Customer: “Shut the h*** up! I said no! You are trying to charge me more than what you said it would cost!”

(At this point, the customer standing behind her speaks up. She is a regular, and just celebrated her 87th birthday the week prior.)

Regular Customer: “Oh, for the love of Pete, you idiot! $2.99 is less than $3, not more! She just saved you a penny! And shame on you, standing here, screaming at her like this! What would your mother think? Now you apologize to this girl, buy the d*** plan, and get out of line! I’m missing my shows because of your shenanigans!”

(At this point, the other customer shuts up, pays for her items, and slinks off without another word.)

There's nought so queer as folk...

Back