Why?

• Total voters

iflfy.jpg

33783857-2-440-OVR-1.gif

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
^ So do ours, just not all the time. :)

a8rdV.jpg
Unfortunately our president is going to war against " assault weapons " :( :( :(

Which is bad for me because I own some of those "assault weapons " and I never hurt nobody .

I can appreciate it sucks for the people whole are sensible with there assault  rifles/weapons however from an over seas point of view is it really necessary to be running round with assault rifles. Its hardly surprising Americas got such a horrific gun crime rate when there so easy to access. Can kinda understand people wanting hunting rifles for hunting game but some things got to give at some point.

Unfortunately our president is going to war against " assault weapons " :( :( :(

Which is bad for me because I own some of those "assault weapons " and I never hurt nobody .
So it will be like before W Bush came to office, you know when there was a ban against Assault weapons.. This won't affect current ownership.. you will get to keep what you own.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well there is a much easier solution : psychological evaluation before buying a gun , FULL background check , and , A mandatory gun safety course . Besides I personally do not " run around with an assault rifle " I may one day in the future get a concealed carry permit ( presuming they are still available ) but that's not to scare anyone . Also those who think gun owners endorse going out to buy a gun to defend oneself without any prior education are wrong . My personal motto when it comes to guns is " don't know how to use it , don't . " In fact the majority of gun related accidents happen because someone who doesn't know how to use one ( very well )pull one out on say a burglar . What do you think that situation goes ? Another thing I don't like is online gun sales . Honestly the guy who did the shooting in Colorado bought the guns online . When the sales person can see you face to face they can talk to you . Ask you " like em wild cat rounds " ? if you don't understand the question or a string of similar ones then guns may not be for you .

Unfortunately our president is going to war against " assault weapons " :( :( :(Which is bad for me because I own some of those "assault weapons " and I never hurt nobody . 
So it will be like before W Bush came to office, you know when there was a ban against Assault weapons.. This won't affect current ownership.. you will get to keep what you own.
But how long will this last ? I don't want to be 85 before I can buy that ar-15 I've always wanted .

Don't blame Obama for that, blame the crazies that abuse the rights that you enjoy and the NRA for their hard stance against proper regulations. In a practical society everyone should be happy that psychologically troubled people are prevented from having guns but enough people think otherwise to keep the discussion from progressing, so your president has no choice but to play hardball.

Back