Absurdism corner

Why?

• Total voters

I'm a gameboy micro and I know it , and I'm not afraid to show it show it ! I come with a silver faceplate and I'm not afraid to be noncombatable with gameboy , gameboy color games or any of the gameboy advance accessories worth a forum post !

I'd like to play Ghosts and goblins all dayyy , on the NES . chorus

I'm a gameboy micro and I know it , and I'm not afraid to show it show it ! I come with a silver faceplate and I'm not afraid to be noncombatable with gameboy , gameboy color games or any of the gameboy advance accessories worth a forum post !

I'd like to play Ghosts n goblins all dayyy , on the NES . chorus On the Nes . On the tv in my parents bedroom . Oh I'd like to to play Ghosts n goblins on the NES all day ,on the tv in my parents bedroom .

Guess what songs I have poorly made parodies of ! The first ones easy! the second one should take a minute for Brits from Liverpool .

Last edited by a moderator:
article-1153645-03A4D23F000005DC-648_468x586.jpg

Considering how low the sales of the ps3 were I'd say that it was the Xbox 360 and the wii beating up the ps3 or even the wii single handldy thrashing the Ps3 and Xbox 360 ironically I know a guy who looks a lot like the personified ps3 - and he owns get ready for it ... A Xbox 360 and a wii

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice ... Gameshow fan?

My mate makes a lot of cakes, sells some too. Not as easy as looks agree. Those look good though... And tasty too. Yums

yea it was his first birthday and even then he'd just sit and watch wheel of fortune with us, he loves it.

Back