Absurdism corner

Why?

• Total voters

those few MB.

ZXtknC5I.jpg

He's saying, before there were fast paced markets of smart-everything people had more money to spend on computer parts.

And I'm saying that everything we discuss here will not make sense in a few weeks' time since all the images will have vanished.

And I'm saying that everything we discuss here will not make sense in a few weeks' time since all the images will have vanished.
Why is that so btw? Do we not store images forever?
I can not remember images being deleted so soon in the past.

My daughter recently informed me of something she learned on tic tok, that drugs are only illegal because they let you know the truth. She's 10.
Not all drugs are illegal. For example, tic tok is legal (so far, somewhere, more or less...).
But tic tok may be illegal for a 10 year old (I heard minimum age is 13?), so bad example.
Sorry about you both.
Maybe your best tactic is not denial but irrelevance. Just tell her everybody knows it.
Some wisdom is so old it's in latin "in vino veritas".
But cirrhosis is more or less as old and more real than tic tok.

What is that exactly?

Not all drugs are illegal. For example, tic tok is legal (so far, somewhere, more or less...).
But tic tok may be illegal for a 10 year old (I heard minimum age is 13?), so bad example.
Sorry about you both.
Maybe your best tactic is not denial but irrelevance. Just tell her everybody knows it.
Some wisdom is so old it's in latin "in vino veritas".
But cirrhosis is more or less as old and more real than tic tok.
I’m planning a road trip to Amsterdam asap.
Intention is to expose the differing opinions, hypocrisy and political motivation for criminalization.
Every time any prescribed medicine is mentioned I mention chronic dependence and the economics of cures
Michael, Prince, Brittney, et al were killed by drugs from their doctors for gain

Back