Absurdism corner

Why?

• Total voters

0ilmzhjin1z61.jpg

It might very well be that the owner of this cat does NOT wash the waterbowl daily and give him fresh water daily. Animals know if water is fresh or not.
Horses refuse to drink if the water is not fresh. Ignorant people think the horse is not thirsty.

Animals know if water is fresh or not.

Some don't give a crap what they drink, like the dogs that my grandparents used to have. They used to try and drink from puddles even though they had ready access to other water. Also the last one that they had before they died used to drink tea + milk (no sugar) in preference to water.

My parents' Bernese was the same, loved to drink from the dirtiest of puddles. I assume fresh tap water is just flat and boring.

Some don't give a crap what they drink, like the dogs that my grandparents used to have. They used to try and drink from puddles even though they had ready access to other water. Also the last one that they had before they died used to drink tea + milk (no sugar) in preference to water.
I thought dogs weren’t supposed to have tea because of the theobromine content?

They used to try and drink from puddles even though they had ready access to other water.
In the amsterdam forest there is a place where clay pools when it rains. Dogs love to drink from that clay water because it contains some essential minerals.

Also potentially leptospirosis, which is why we didn't let the dogs drink from puddles.
In that case: Don't let your dogs go outside without (dog) shoes. they should not touch the ground:

Even a damp patch of garden or soil can contain Leptospira if an infected animal urinates there.

Its also transmittable to humans.
I jumped in canals in the summer, infested with ratpee. I've swam in lakes where birds poo.
Only pups dont have a well trained immune system. But a healthy adult dog?

tip: Stay outside your house at all times. Most accidents happen INSIDE your home.
Post automatically merged:

Also, probably better to just give your dog - and yourself - (responsibly sourced) spirulina
What does Spirulina actually do?

Also: I gave my dog chocolate milk. (chocolate is not good for dogs, but it's not insta-kill)

Last edited:
I think I'd have noticed - I should be wading through blood.
Maybe someone else comes in and collects the blood to sell it? :O
(and they happen to be very good at removing blood stains)

Reactions: rSl
Also, probably better to just give your dog - and yourself - (responsibly sourced) spirulina

It's a bit late for the dogs since they've been dead and gone for a few years now. As for me I'm currently drinking Vimto that looks like fabric softener, which I'm sure is just as good.

In that case: Don't let your dogs go outside without (dog) shoes. they should not touch the ground:

They were cremated after they died, so that's going to be a bit difficult unfortunately.

I jumped in canals in the summer, infested with ratpee. I've swam in lakes where birds poo.

Whatever turns you on. :)

Back