Absurdism corner

Why?

• Total voters

6sv0gq7v7mb61.jpg

Maybe the British Gouverment should make a Contract whit ED, the Pyra might be a good Shool PC..

They even get Ipads in some German Shools..

A RaPi or this new RaPi 400 whit a Shool Relatet Linux Version and a small portable Screen would also be a better solution (and cheaper)..

Maybe the British Gouverment should make a Contract whit ED, the Pyra might be a good Shool PC..
But the Pyra is open and can be hacked. That's too educational for schoolchildren. They need to be supplied with a closed proprietary spy brick so that they can learn to be dependent on big corporatiosn such as Microsoft, Google, and Apple.

Last edited:
RaPi is my Short Word for "Rasperie Pie",

There are so many Tablets on the Marked, you dont need a Pyra or a Ipad, but maybe a Cheap China Tablet, whit a Custom Rom that was made by the Gouverment speciall for the Shool, and locket would be a good idea..

Or you could use the PIE, whit a Custom Image, maybe Closed Source..

RaPi is my Short Word for "Rasperie Pie",

There are so many Tablets on the Marked, you dont need a Pyra or a Ipad, but maybe a Cheap China Tablet, whit a Custom Rom that was made by the Gouverment speciall for the Shool, and locket would be a good idea..

Or you could use the PIE, whit a Custom Image, maybe Closed Source..
Haha I know, I was only teasing you (normally the short for Raspberry Pi is RPi or RasPi)

Back