Absurdism corner

Why?

• Total voters

You should stop by during their customer service hours they have listed and let them know how useless that page is.

I think I know why most telephones do not have replaceable batteries!

Let's say you hijack a plane, and steal all the people's phones, then take out all their batteries, and link them in serial, then short circuit them... you have a bomb (Somebody set up us the bomb. Make your time!)
Thus: making the battery replaceable is helping the terrorists!

All new batteries are higher density. Thus, more explosive. So the phone is a harness, it doubles as a containment unit should the battery explode... adding an opening into that weakens the structure...
Safety first!

I think I know why most telephones do not have replaceable batteries!

Let's say you hijack a plane, and steal all the people's phones, then take out all their batteries, and link them in serial, then short circuit them... you have a bomb (Somebody set up us the bomb. Make your time!)
Thus: making the battery replaceable is helping the terrorists!

All new batteries are higher density. Thus, more explosive. So the phone is a harness, it doubles as a containment unit should the battery explode... adding an opening into that weakens the structure...
Safety first!

https://translate.google.de/transla...ind-alle-terroristen-43c21bf3.html&edit-text=

funny-news-headlines-26.jpg

Last edited:
Apple used to be good at taking things other people had tried before, and making them mainstream popular.

All-in-one PCs? tablet computers? portable music players?

I'd much rather they stuck to that than just making tiny "improvements" to products that are already mature.

they have something so revolutionary in the works they want to make it look really good in comparison...

Maybe they'll do like Samsung who removed SD Card from their phones until recently and then had ads showing "EXTENSIBLE MEMORY" as a new revolutionary feature.

they have something so revolutionary in the works they want to make it look really good in comparison...
Six months from now, a crowd is gathered in a large auditorium. The speaker steps onto the stage and begins talking. The words don't matter, everyone is transfixed on his siren song. The end comes and the big reveal, the audience explodes with cheers! Apple has done it again, they've revolutionized the industry! No longer will you need to worry about charging your ear buds, or losing them: the all new Apple iEarBud attaches to the iPhone 8 through a very simple, very sturdy trrs port, wired for power and for safety! They were even able to cut the cost in half! Yes, you can now have these amazing ear buds with the latest wired features for only $109.99!!
Apple stock spikes, iPhone market share rises as advertisements abound about the wonders of Apples new wired technology. They prominently feature silhouetted people dancing with curvy white lines running from their ears to the iPhone in their hand, literal representation of the wires but also symbolic of the direct connection between a user and their music, symbolism that many argue goes way over the heads of Android users.

Back