Absurdism corner

Why?

• Total voters

144px-1984-Big-Brother.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reminds me of my last barbecue.
No , as that IS what humans say one someone brings up the subject of " meat " and where it came frœm . Now me , I personally live in a rural area where a great number of people raise livestock for food . I don't . BUT those WHO DO treat them much , much , MUCH more respectfully than the animals you'll find in the supermarket have been . IT IS possible to eat meat AND be kind to the heifer . Humans would have much trouble surving in the wild , by themselves without meat . UNLESS they live in Eden where every edible plant ( and fungus and protazoa ) is to be found so as to have a necessarily diverse diet . Except I'm atheist , so I don't believe in Eden or similar places .

We do live in Utopia when it comes to food, that is why I did not have to and actually did not eat meat for some years now and am becoming quite vegan at the moment.

I cannot stand the killing of male calf just because you need females for all the cheese and it is the same with chickens and their eggs.

Besides people on the rest of the world would have much more to eat if not as many animals where "produced" *sic*, because these eat a lot to grow their flesh...

"Fish" is another story, although people eat WAY too much of it, but that is the case for every animal product and if i see how fat people in the west are in general,

I think that they should eat less of everything...

Humans are weak mindless beasts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back