Absurdism corner

Why?

• Total voters

Pics or it never happened! :p

hot_weird_funny_amazing_cool8_wtf-4-3-09-9_200907302220149770.jpg

From the back-side with clothes on is ok in Germany.

lookup mens-room etiquette, you don't even acknowledge other peoples existence, don't dare stand next to someone else and above all never engage in conversation, it's all the good old british way of subtley being homophobic (as someone talking to you in a toilet is generally seen as them coming onto you, silly social rules)

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny you should mention that, because I've had many conversations with the gentleman next to me whilst wii'ing. Admittedly, I was drunk as a skunk every single time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny you should mention that, because I've had many conversations with the gentleman next to me whilst wii'ing. Admittedly, I was drunk as a skunk every single time.

even while drunk that's completely unacceptable over here, even more so if it's in a clubs toilet

I don't really understand homophobia. I mean, if a dude hits on me, I still take it as a compliment. My bus doesn't get off on that stop, but thank you all the same. Just because a dude says something to another dude in a bathroom doesn't mean that the first dude is hitting on the second. Why be all paranoid about that?

It's the same way in the US. Usually it's not a problem if both parties have been drinking, however.

Just because a dude says something to another dude in a bathroom doesn't mean that the first dude is hitting on the second. Why be all paranoid about that?

because these drunk chav football fan types that fill up our pubs are insecure about their attractions, scared they might like it.

that and the classic stereotypicacl hookup location is in a toilet, how romantic

ouchburn :D gotta be careful of those pretty cops too

it's kinda like how the police do things at festivals, dress in plan clothes and go round asking for drugs/offering drugs, as soon as someone says yes it's you're nicked :)

ouchburn :D gotta be careful of those pretty cops too

it's kinda like how the police do things at festivals, dress in plan clothes and go round asking for drugs/offering drugs, as soon as someone says yes it's you're nicked :)

This kinda stuff drives me crazy. In the US, a huge percentage of those incarcerated are in prison for drug offenses (and it's usually not dealers). It hasn't had any good impact on the "War on Drugs." Instead, it's only added more to the burden that taxpayers shoulder.

What good does going through a festival and randomly trying to arrest someone? It's not as though they were causing problems. If they were, fine.

What good does going through a festival and randomly trying to arrest someone? It's not as though they were causing problems. If they were, fine.

locks up a few more good for nothins to waste money

spose anyone who has much sense isn't just going to go deal drugs to a complete stranger like that, should get stocked up before you go and make sure you have enough, if you're so inclined to go to festivals that is, i've got better things to spend money on

Just because a dude says something to another dude in a bathroom doesn't mean that the first dude is hitting on the second. Why be all paranoid about that?
When I go to the bathroom, I am there for one purpose and one purpose only. I want to get in, do my business, and get out. Engaging me in a conversation for the simple act of having a conversation delays me from my chosen path. If you're just joining the program already in progress, odds are I am going to finish before you, probably within seconds, and I don't want to be hanging around having a conversation after I'm done. Tinkle time is a private moment designed for quiet reflection. It is frequently the only time throughout the working day that my mind isn't forced into heavy activity. Give me my moment of peace!

When I go to the bathroom, I am there for one purpose and one purpose only. I want to get in, do my business, and get out. Engaging me in a conversation for the simple act of having a conversation delays me from my chosen path. If you're just joining the program already in progress, odds are I am going to finish before you, probably within seconds, and I don't want to be hanging around having a conversation after I'm done. Tinkle time is a private moment designed for quiet reflection. It is frequently the only time throughout the working day that my mind isn't forced into heavy activity. Give me my moment of peace!

I'll be sure to drag you into a really complicated conversation next time I see you during "tinkle time" ha ha.

Back