A Way To Maybe Solve The Wiz Xyab Dpad Promblem

Status
Not open for further replies.
jakshep2 said:
Nova said:
Sensible suggestion, or the scrawlings of a madman. You decide.
lmao, scrawlings of a madman. if it were written in blood on a wall, I would actually find it scary. but then again, anything written on a wall with blood would be scary, if you were scared of blood.

I am scared of walls, does that count? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
heres my suggestion for a dpad mod
1p88cx.jpg

Something like that will FIX - Audio Plug and D-Pad...
Well any 3th party Gameboy parts manufacturer :lol: ...
Make please WIZcasing SET... :huh:
cp_gba_fullcaseo_c_l.jpg

elan said:
Something like that will FIX - Audio Plug and D-Pad...
Well any 3th party Gameboy parts manufacturer :lol: ...
Make please WIZcasing SET... :huh:
Do you mean you want the wiz to look like a GBA?

I'm a bit confused

I think he means, sell full replacement cases for the wiz.

@poisonedv: That was the funniest pic I have seen that actually relates to the thread in a long time. XD

On a serious mod note I reckon cut as on the 'diagram' but then instead of glueing or bonding underneath, glue or bond with a flexible gel/rubber blob/dot right in the center that should work.

Okay, guys, palmertech knows what he's talking about, and I can vouch from experience as well. The rubber pads WILL NOT TAKE GLUE. Got it? Good. :lol:

There's no reason a cross-section d-pad mod like the one proposed wouldn't work, I was thinking the same thing. For anyone who's ever seen the inside of a game system, you'd know that there's plastic reinforcement around every damn side of these things. The notion that it would "fall out" is just false. It might protrude a tad bit if you flipped it upside down and shook it, but it's not just gonna magically slide out when it's in your pocket.

Then again, it really doesn't matter, 'cause Craig's got our back. Thanks again, Craig! :D

A trusted source has confirmed to Puck2099 that the Wiz will have a four buttons layout and that the launch date will be delayed because of that.

Uukrul said:
A trusted source has confirmed to Puck2099 that the Wiz will have a four buttons layout and that the launch date will be delayed because of that.
That sucks. :(
Can anyone else confirm?

Uukrul said:
I hate trusted sources, as that wasn't meant to be public yet...
Okay, I'll make an official post about it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back