A little over 5 hours till the end of the world starts

second exodous

Advanced Member
Oh boy, it won't be the end of the world, that will happen in 5 months(don't ask), just the returning of Christ. I pass one of the billboards that these guys put up twice a week and I just thought it was a radio dramatization they were talking about. Which makes sense, I belong to a church so apparently I shouldn't have any idea what the heck is going on. I found out yesterday overhearing it on the news.

Oh poop. Not enough time to prepare, I'm low on both food and ammunition and I'm confused if being moral will save me or if I'm just condemned because I belong to a religion. According to these guys you have to be Christian but you can't belong to any church.

I was sure that the world was going to end in December in 2012 so I put off getting ready and then these bozos find out it is happening today and make a boring billboard that isn't to the point. Plain print on a white billboard would have been better guys, come on. I'll probably just be watching TV when it starts to happen, nothing else to do anyway.

EDIT: Ah crap, I'm sorry, I just realized I should have posted this in 'off topic'. I was just so depressed about dieing, well, or suffering, that I wasn't paying attention. So will a mod move it for me?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well at least I got my Pandora before all this...

Well, we've already got a topic about this in offtopic ;)

Long story short, Rapture didn't happen. It doesn't happen at 6pm central, it was supposed to happen at 6pm as it rolled around the world. 6pm in Australia, everyone from Australia who is worthy gets taken. 6pm in California, everyone from California who is worthy gets taken. 6pm in the UK, everyone from the UK who is worthy gets taken.

Even though it's passed 6pm in over half the world, not a single person has been taken, not a single killer earthquake has hit. No raging fires or tornadoes or anything that would symbolize the end of the world.

It is Victoria day this weekend in Canada, though, so at the very least there will be a lot of little explosions :)

macho man randy savage was the first to be raptured. and we all know its gonna be once 6pm strikes the usa since thats the center of universe

I don't mind not getting raptured, I mean, it's not as if it's the end of the world. Oh hang on...

It's gone 6PM in sunny England now, i'd have been most annoyed if i missed Doctor Who because of it.

Posting this just in case:

"No one knows when that day or hour will come-not the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father,"

Also, this is only the start of the "rapture", when all the good Christians are taken up to heaven by god

The rest of us sinners get to have the world to ourselves until the apocalypse later on in October I think.

To Wikipedia!

*edit*

Indeed,

"The end of the world would take place five months later on October 21, 2011"

Last edited by a moderator:
Listening to the guys speeches Christ is supposed to come today, or at least that what he says. I'm trying to think of someone I'm 99% sure that will be saved so I can call them up to see if they're still here.

Then again ED just posted so I doubt there was any rapture.

Back