The End?

With all the bad stuff thats happened in the last year like the earthquakes and now with the pandemic flu coming that this is the end?
On a tv programme I saw about bible codes it said that the world would end in 2006 when terrorist gain the power of nuclear weapons? Iran?
Will we have time to play our Gp2Xes?
Or have I lost it?
256px-Duerer-apocalypse.png

The End are a pretty good band, kind of in the vein of Dillinger Escape Plan. I liked their first release more than their second, but it's all good shit.

I don't know anything about this Earthquake shit, though. Didn't he break Hulk Hogan's ribs once?

You've lost it.
The chance of Iran launching a nuclear strike on the rest of the world is so tiny its ridiculous, for a start they don't even have nuclear weapons right now.

Belgarath posted on Oct 16 2005 at 06:40 PM said:
The end of the world will actually occur at the end of 2012
That's just a possibility. The Mayaan calendar does end in 2012, but whether that signifies a change or the end is arguable.

And second, stop being brainwashed by all the Middle East countries = terrorist countries propaganda!

Last edited by a moderator:
It just goes to show how pessimistic people are; people have been predicting the end of the world since the beginning of time itself.

rabbits with hats posted on Oct 16 2005 at 11:35 PM said:
With all the bad stuff thats happened in the last year like the earthquakes and now with the pandemic flu coming that this is the end?
On a tv programme I saw about bible codes it said that the world would end in 2006 when terrorist gain the power of nuclear weapons? Iran?
Will we have time to play our Gp2Xes?
Or have I lost it?
256px-Duerer-apocalypse.png

bible code is just the letters manipulated so much it makes sense!

I used to worry about the end of the world as a kid. Now at 41 I've lived through so many end of the world's that I am positively a walking miracle.

Alternatively maybe I'm not a miracle and the world wasn't going to end. Either way you guys are safe as long as I'm around :D

There's always been pandemics, and there's always been natural disasters. Statistically, they usually occur spaced out, but for a change, a few (and only a few) events have occured closer together.

Somehow, I dont think it forcasts the end of the world. Considering what miniscule amounts of energy these events are actually releasing combined to the energy of the earth as a whole, I dont think we have much to worry about.

The ice age was natural, but if we were undergoing a global cooling now, guess who the majority would blame? Yes, us...

Axeman posted on Oct 17 2005 at 07:37 AM said:
There's always been pandemics, and there's always been natural disasters. Statistically, they usually occur spaced out, but for a change, a few (and only a few) events have occured closer together.

Somehow, I dont think it forcasts the end of the world. Considering what miniscule amounts of energy these events are actually releasing combined to the energy of the earth as a whole, I dont think we have much to worry about.

The ice age was natural, but if we were undergoing a global cooling now, guess who the majority would blame? Yes, us...

I think someone above is trying to tell us something, Maybe the end is near for all of us?

Mathew 24 chapters 4-9. "These are the like the first pains of childbirth..."

But if the world is about to end, can ABC not show all the episodes of lost in one go, as it's driving me Nuts!!!!

Alex. posted on Oct 17 2005 at 01:22 AM said:
And second, stop being brainwashed by all the Middle East countries = terrorist countries propaganda!

Absolutely! Some western countries are also terrorist countries

I heard that the end of world will be around 5 billion A.D when the sun goes red giant.

As for the Terrorist stuff: The only country that is a terrorist country from my viewpoint is America. Most terrorists are part of private origanizations not the government of a country. The American Government is almost doing a repeat of the holocaust, except against Muslims instead of Jews.

Empyre posted on Oct 17 2005 at 11:28 AM said:
Alex. posted on Oct 17 2005 at 01:22 AM said:
Absolutely! Some western countries are also terrorist countries
Agreed.

Oh and you have no chance to survive. Make your time.

Come on someone had to say it. :p

Im building a "end of world shelter hide-a-way" out of cardboard boxes, I suggest you all do the same!, Tesco boxes are best :D

Back