A Harsh Dose Of Reality

piercer

Still Fresh
I have continually stated that the Pandora will NEVER be delivered, and I have yet to be proved wrong. I would like you to look at a post from over a year ago on this thread:

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/46047-pandora-shipping-in-february-2009/page__st__30__p__686445__fromsearch__1&#entry686445

"In another post I said you'll be lucky to get a pandora this year - I still stand by that!
Incompetent isn't a word that comes anywhere near enough.
But no doubt you'll all blame other companies for the delay... If any other company failed to deliver like this - for whatever reason - there would be a classs action lawsuit against.
Later fanboys"

And guess what - what are they currently doing - blaming another company for the delays - LOL

and then from even earlier

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/45857-product-pictures/page__st__60__p__684593__fromsearch__1&#entry684593

"Check the Community Blog, ED gave a manufacturing update "

Gave a manufacturing date - LOL again

My God, how long till you guys realise it will never be delivered. Its is well beyond a joke now. It is well out of date now - and getting more out of date by the minute.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another person who won't be back when they start shipping in large numbers. He will be off trolling another product wishing it would fail.

Maybe he has these feelings because he has a lot of failure in his life. It's easier to wish it on others than to do something productive.

Okay. I post replys that sometimes piss off people because i dont have alot of patience and im getting more angry every day because delays, but this post is nothing compared with mine.

again, i still believe the whole team is doing everything they can. This is proven if you follow all blogs twitters and forum posts of the pandora team.
All the videos and people visiting proves this project is real.

Im still pretty pissed and im the brink of destru...cancelling. But the evil powers of the console wont let me

there are believers and non believers. You need your eyes to be opened.

Days said:
I second the motion.
I'm kind of sorry for using those words and it's not my style, but some people, let's call them troll-sleepers, come out of the shadow right at the moment where the community is facing one of those damn many hurdles again. They don't contribute, just try to stir up shit.

OH MY GOD! You're so right! What the fuck have I been thinking all this time!?! If it weren't for you I would be living in a dream world for the rest of my life! Holy crap! I'm free! I was blind but now I can see clearly at last! I'm canceling my order right away! How could I be so foolish to think that an independently developed project that relies on no interest bearing capital might take a totally reasonable amount of time to complete?

Oh... wait... You're a simpleton troll wannabe. Go fornicate with your fist.

I find it interesting how some people so strongly don't care about something that they go out of their way to care about it. How empty must a person's life be if the only thing they have to do is tell you how strongly they don't care about a thing?

piercer said:
I have continually stated that the Pandora will NEVER be delivered, and I have yet to be proved wrong. I would like you to look at a post from over a year ago on this thread:

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/46047-pandora-shipping-in-february-2009/page__st__30__p__686445__fromsearch__1&#entry686445

"In another post I said you'll be lucky to get a pandora this year - I still stand by that!
Incompetent isn't a word that comes anywhere near enough.
But no doubt you'll all blame other companies for the delay... If any other company failed to deliver like this - for whatever reason - there would be a classs action lawsuit against.
Later fanboys"

And guess what - what are they currently doing - blaming another company for the delays - LOL

and then from even earlier

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/45857-product-pictures/page__st__60__p__684593__fromsearch__1&#entry684593

"Check the Community Blog, ED gave a manufacturing update "

Gave a manufacturing date - LOL again

My God, how long till you guys realise it will never be delivered. Its is well beyond a joke now. It is well out of date now - and getting more out of date by the minute.

quoted for posterity (two months from now, that is)

Say hello to my little friend.

pandora.jpg

I've started to collect quotes from piercer, but they are pretty much all trolling, so just check his profile. Some of them are even made unreadable through a spamfilter or something.

We need a standard "please do not feed the trolls" graphic IMHO.

I must admit I read the original post and laughed a bit at how much was true, laughed a bit more at the apparent mistake, and then decided not to feed the troll with a direct response. Seriously, guys, we're better off discussing whether you can use a Pandora to detect ghosts or not...

piercer said:
I have continually stated that the Pandora will NEVER be delivered, and I have yet to be proved wrong.

And Honda will not release a 2011 line of cars. What? I have yet to to be proven wrong...

Back