Big Thanks To Craig

These guys are the best of the best. The kind of company they are means there's more bumps in the road, but at least they actually care about their customers! Makes a big difference!

*Worships Craigix and all the other people helping with the Pandora as gods*

But Craigix is Iuppiter or Zeus. Seriously, many thanks for all the time and effort spend in the Pandora. The Pandora is really looking great and the idea about it is just really perfect. I can't wait to get my hands on it :D

EDIT: Gamepark holdings are Chaos , Ouranos and Gaia, but who cares about those? Zeus (Craigix) is the best!

Help us, Craigix-Wan Kenobi; you're our only hope. ;)

Seriously though, good job on not going insane, both for you guys and the sales girls what with all the troubles you've faced. Hopefully the ride will be a bit smoother from here on out.

Here's wishing the best of luck to all of the team on the final stretch. :)

Mithrildor said:
*Worships Craigix and all the other people helping with the Pandora as gods*

But Craigix is Iuppiter or Zeus. Seriously, many thanks for all the time and effort spend in the Pandora. The Pandora is really looking great and the idea about it is just really perfect. I can't wait to get my hands on it :D

EDIT: Gamepark holdings are Chaos , Ouranos and Gaia, but who cares about those? Zeus (Craigix) is the best!
Ack, don't say Craig's Zeus! That means I'll have to steal fire from him and then get my liver eaten by an eagle. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Eniko said:
Help us, Craigix-Wan Kenobi; you're our only hope. ;)

Seriously though, good job on not going insane, both for you guys and the sales girls what with all the troubles you've faced. Hopefully the ride will be a bit smoother from here on out.

Of course he hasn't gone insane, that was a requirement before starting such a project.

Just such a shame that the timing of release was when the world's banks finally lost their marbles. I think they could sell a book from the "making of.." story. (Craig's already asked Brad if he want's to play the lead role in the movie.)

;)

TaG said:
(Craig's already asked Brad if he want's to play the lead role in the movie.)

;)
Also including MWeston's high speed race to the FedEx to get the Keyboard before christmas? please???

:)

Definatly going to be a major achievement when this is released, just gotta make sure someone handles the PR so this gets the coverage it deserves (newspapers, TV etc, etc).
Nice to have the chance to own the first major US made console since the Atari Jaguar :D

maxSteiner said:
Nice to have the chance to own the first major US made console since the Atari Jaguar :D
Hate to burst your bubble, but the Pandora isn't US made :p

Thanks to the whole pandora team. I'll keep lurking in the shadows until such time arises, that I find the time from previous engagements to start developing stuff for my pandora, your pandora, our pandora. :)

PlopperZ said:
maxSteiner said:
Hate to burst your bubble, but the Pandora isn't US made :p

In your face :D

PlopperZ said:
maxSteiner said:
PlopperZ said:
maxSteiner said:
Hate to burst your bubble, but the Pandora isn't US made :pIn your face :DOh darn. Did I miss something again?
So poorly informed. Thankfully they don't let him write the blog.
(They do?)

;)

Back