50 Pandoras shipping today. (09 Aug 2011)

just a friendly reminder to new owners, make sure to update to new hotfix, install comunity codec pack, and use your stylus to draw on a piece of paper for a min to take off the excess paint off the tip so you dont smear/scratch your LCD

It's been a couple of days and i haven't received any kind of confirmation email. They must have far more Premium orders than i thought being a small community project and all :eek:

I wonder how many weeks it will take for CC to deliver more boards :p

Damn, ordered my premium on 10th of June, looks like I JUST missed out on this shipment! Oh well, I'll just wait until the next one...

Last edited by a moderator:
i just talked to someone on irc that got his a week ago, and he told me he couldve drawn a painting with all the paint on the tip of stylus. i highly doubt there were any changes to the stylus in manufacturing. i also has to draw with mine quite a lot when i bought it 2nd hand i june

If they had these readily available, as in, in stock with 3-7 day shipping, I'd buy 2 right this very second.

I wonder how much money (and I'm not trying to be negative here) they are losing continuously by not having them in stock. Just think of all the people (like myself for years until recently) who lurk, and want to buy, but are waiting...

[

I do want to see Pandora continue with success though, and I hope that SOMEhow they sell enough to make a realistic venture towards a more powerful revision. Not because it's too weak now, but just so that they are always on the verge of innovation and the strongest handheld technology available. The upcoming PS Vita (especially once hacked) may indirectly be some sort of compeition for the Pandora. Once they get dos working on it... anybody agree?

Here's to hoping for a Pandora 2!

Hi

I got my emai shipping notification like 10 days ago but still nothing...

I sent 3 emails (and a 4th today) to Jacquelyn just to get my UPS tracking number to know where my pandora is but i didn't get an answer for more than a week now...

Hopefully my pandora will arrive today.

Do anyone know how long it takes UPS to deliver to Canada ? Seems that giving 50$ to UPS for 10 days is a bit too expensive...

Thanks

Well considering that it takes about 1 month to get stuff from the US. it may take as long to get stuff from europe. But then again since you have ordered with UPS then it may be a lot faster. and you'll likely get it within a few days.

Hi

I sent 3 emails (and a 4th today) to Jacquelyn just to get my UPS tracking number to know where my pandora is but i didn't get an answer for more than a week now...

Do anyone know how long it takes UPS to deliver to Canada ? Seems that giving 50$ to UPS for 10 days is a bit too expensive...

Thanks

It might not be UPS, it could also be customs are causing the delay.

Well considering that it takes about 1 month to get stuff from the US. it may take as long to get stuff from europe. But then again since you have ordered with UPS then it may be a lot faster. and you'll likely get it within a few days.

Well back in the early days of DVD I imported Region 1s from the US and they only took 2/3 days airmail - quite large orders $150 ish a time so the packages were quite large certainly alot bigger the the Pandoras packaging. No messing with gift description though so no delivery delay and VAT + import duty paid in full.

Hi

Thanks

It might not be UPS, it could also be customs are causing the delay.

Thx everyone.

I know that it could also be customs, this is why i asked for my tracking number but without sucess yet

ED : i've been following the project for almost 2 years now and for everything you bring everyday to the pandora and the forum i have to say that you rock !

I didn't expect an answer from you but you're here for everyone, answering again and again questions. THX

Got email from Jacquelyn this morning.

everything in its right place

Just have to wait now and i know how to

A satisfied customer

Ordered April 2009 - Appears to have dissapeared into a black hole of nothingness i.e. No Pandora, no idea when getting it, just nothing
sad.gif

10/3/08 and still waiting...

Me too. Same day 10/3/2008 and No Pandora for me.

Got my shipping email today, I am so exited, can't wait! a big thanks to the pandora team, and everyone involved!

(premiumed 10th of June for anyone interested)

Back