2010 Year Of The Pandora

matzesu said:
If one women open the pandora box, thy came all bad things and suffering, etc on the erd,
what happens when 3000 geegs open 3000 pandoras boxes?

if pandoras box arived, than cames the apokalypse, if pandoras box not arive, than i cant play mario rpg, thats the diverence.. :unsure:

thats very strange..

So that's why they said they wouldn't be making a box for it! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
DroneB Dev said:
why not to have 1 ed Pandora certificat? it would cost nothing to the OP Team and some of the PP will be more than just haappy to receive it
and those who doesnt care, well, they dont care.

If you can let them know where they can get 3800 signed certificates for nothing I am sure they would appreciate being told. If I were to issue that many certificates, I am sure it would cost me for the blank certificates, then pens to sign, and the time to sign and then place them carefully in the shipping box (so as not to damage).

DroneB Dev said:
its sayd first 105 will be out in october (i dr wich of d op t members sayd so), if so i wouldnt say it would take more than a month to produce the remaining ones

add shipping u get december as tops, since we wont se any chinese holidays ntil february
I hope you understand that Pandora was supposed to be shipping by the end of 2008?

"2009 will definitely be the year of Pandora", or how it was said? "By the end of Q1", that too. Wait, it's almost Q4 now. :rolleyes:

I am personally surprised if they can ship ANYTHING by the end of Q2/2010. Yeah, all the promises so far have been false, there's nothing which would indicate that future promises would not be false aswell.

I remember being somewhat frowned upon when I said that my honest guess would be that no Pandoras before Q2/09, "It will ship in February!". Got to love the goodwill of people around here.

Calmatory said:
DroneB Dev said:
its sayd first 105 will be out in october (i dr wich of d op t members sayd so), if so i wouldnt say it would take more than a month to produce the remaining ones

add shipping u get december as tops, since we wont se any chinese holidays ntil february
I hope you understand that Pandora was supposed to be shipping by the end of 2008?

"2009 will definitely be the year of Pandora", or how it was said? "By the end of Q1", that too. Wait, it's almost Q4 now. :rolleyes:

I am personally surprised if they can ship ANYTHING by the end of Q2/2010. Yeah, all the promises so far have been false, there's nothing which would indicate that future promises would not be false aswell.

I remember being somewhat frowned upon when I said that my honest guess would be that no Pandoras before Q2/09, "It will ship in February!". Got to love the goodwill of people around here.

Yeah well, as far as I know they never promised, only gave estimates. I'm glad I didn't get mine back then, otherwise we would of had a pretty flawed handheld:

craigix said:
If we had rushed in to production in, say July, you would have had the following issues:

Nubs losing their 'center' location and requiring constant software resets + sensitivity issues.
A Dpad which was irritating to use after an hour or so of constant use.
A battery door which in certain circumstances could come loose.
A potential hardware flaw in the USB host.
Some keys that were slightly too low in the case.
+ numerous other small issues.

I hope that the produktion ends before middle of oktober and whe have our units in middle of november,
2010 is the yeahr of the comerzial good luck of op, so whe have our units, and some other peaple see how good it it and orders some owne pandoras

dont take a look on the issiuses of the projekt, take a lock on the final produckt :rolleyes:

Allways look on the bright side of life!!,

craigix said:
If we had rushed in to production in, say July, you would have had the following issues:

Nubs losing their 'center' location and requiring constant software resets + sensitivity issues.
A Dpad which was irritating to use after an hour or so of constant use.
A battery door which in certain circumstances could come loose.
A potential hardware flaw in the USB host.
Some keys that were slightly too low in the case.
+ numerous other small issues.
Yeah... those issues are all pretty killer for a handheld. That's a nasty nub flaw, for sure, and I'm pretty sure keys set too low in the case would drive me insane.

Calmatory said:
DroneB Dev said:

Im aware, but im pretty sure they didnt have all the info that they do have now.

by the way you say things i just believe youre mad of waiting, or havent preordered, so cool off men, i ve been checking the proyect history and either they are ready to release a new MK board, or releasing the Final Board so thats diferent forn nothing.

plus if they seem to be accepting orders up to 3800 no more is because they no longer need that much preorders either a very good news or a very bad news.
cuz they want to sell 2 wave at commercial price or got to the optimal point whereas cash vs work rate reachs maximum.

really if people keep coming with the negative, now i can say somehow less worried, pull off and get ur money back. (seems to be a nice rate of new preorders coming)

SirAileron said:
and I'm pretty sure keys set too low in the case would drive me insane.

Yeah, my laptop has a broken "u" key that's just slightly harder to press than all the other keys, and it throws me off everytime I miss a 'u' and have to correct it.

lulzfish said:
Yeah, my laptop has a broken "u" key that's just slightly harder to press than all the other keys, and it throws me off everytime I miss a 'u' and have to correct it.
Oyuch yoyu syure yunlyucky gyuy

At least it wasnt E,T or space bar.

my space bar does work but it seems that the inner bubble somethimes gets sticked so bad.

2010 can't be the year of the Pandora, it's already the year of Linux!

And I agree about key issues, I switched the y and t keys on my keyboard for some reason and even though I don't look at when I type, I still make mistakes. Just knowing it's there is what gets you.

DroneB Dev said:
At least it wasnt E,T or space bar.

Funny you should mention that, I bumped into E.T. while hanging out in a space bar.

Back