200 Pandoras Shipping W/c 16 August

lobski said:
EvilDragon said:
lobski said:
Im curious, with the 200, how many have shippped total?

Should be about 900.

How did 900 units ship to customers already? I know a few that have their lines around 400 to 500, and they didn't even get a shipping email yet?

First, the question was WITH the 200, and those 200 have not been shipped yet.

They will be built and shipped next week (I don't know where the original poster got the August 16th from, Twitter just says next week and as the boards are still on the way and will arrive next week, I doubt they will ship on Monday),

Second, Fatih and me also gets units and some had to be reused for RMAs.
400 to 500 is Craigs queue, so you basically need to deduct some units for Germany and Turkey as well (don't know how many Fatih got exactly, but I got a bit more than 1/4th).
So with 700 units shipped, about 200 - 220 went to Germany or Turkey (incl. RMAs).

If you're at the end of those 400 - 500 in Craigs queue, you haven't received it yet.

I'm also not sure if the queue is that accurate - Jacquelyne has a lot of eMails to reply to, maybe sometimes she mixed up the different timezones and / or made an error deducting the units I get, etc.
Can happen - she's only human,

Last edited:
EvilDragon said:
lobski said:
EvilDragon said:
lobski said:
Im curious, with the 200, how many have shippped total?

Should be about 900.

How did 900 units ship to customers already? I know a few that have their lines around 400 to 500, and they didn't even get a shipping email yet?

First, the question was WITH the 200, and those 200 have not been shipped yet.

They will be built and shipped next week (I don't know where the original poster got the August 16th from, Twitter just says next week and as the boards are still on the way and will arrive next week, I doubt they will ship on Monday),

Second, Fatih and me also gets units and some had to be reused for RMAs.
400 to 500 is Craigs queue, so you basicaully need to deduct some units for Germany and Turkey as well (don't know how many Fatih got exactly, but I got a bit more than 1/4th).
So with 700 units shipped, about 200 - 220 went to Germany or Turkey (incl. RMAs).

If you're at the end of those 400 - 500 in Craigs queue, you haven't received it yet.

I'm also not sure if the queue is that accurate - Jacquelyne has a lot of eMails to reply to, maybe sometimes she mixed up the different timezones and / or made an error deducting the units I get, etc.
Can happen - she's only human,
The OP i.e. me, stated w/c 16 August, because "next week" is what Craig said on his Twitter page.
I put a date so that anybody reading this a few days after the first post would be clear about the timing. I did not mention Monday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nation.A.List said:
The OP i.e. me, stated w/c 16 August, because "next week" is what Craig said on his Twitter page.
I put a date so that anybody reading this a few days after the first post would be clear about the timing. I did not mention Monday.

Yeah, but August 16th is on Monday :)
That's why probably most thought when reading they will ship then.

No biggie - most important thing is that they will arrive and ship within the next days :)

Last edited:
EvilDragon said:
Nation.A.List said:

No biggie - most important thing is that they will arrive and ship within the next days :)
Urbandictionary told me that w/c can mean "week commencing". Now the topic makes sense for me, but my brains initially (before now) just skipped the unknown initialism, and translated it as "200 pandoras shipping 16 august" (=monday).
@Nation.A.List: So please, dont use initialisms that some people might not understand when there would have been space for writing it out in the title, or atleast explain clearly in-post.

urjaman said:
Urbandictionary told me that w/c can mean "week commencing". Now the topic makes sense for me, but my brains initially (before now) just skipped the unknown initialism, and translated it as "200 pandoras shipping 16 august" (=monday).
@Nation.A.List: So please, dont use initialisms that some people might not understand when there would have been space for writing it out in the title, or atleast explain clearly in-post.

I fell for the same :D
Didn't know what w/c meant :)

Last edited:
I was pretty sure W/C didn't mean water closet, but I wouldn't have guessed "week commencing".

Normally w/ is an abbreviation for "with", so I read this as "200 Pandoras Shipping with c (circa) 16 August".

urjaman said:
EvilDragon said:
Nation.A.List said:

Apologies if w/c was not understood by some. When used to communicate to customers it has the luxury of a 5 day span. Optimists will assume Monday, pessimists will assume Friday. You takes your pick :)

Back