$100 Genesis Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the emulator is playable, i will be more than happy to have him in the community, it would be the best emu so far iho. But, nobody has said anything about this yet. What sources would he have used, i dont think ita from scratch.

my god genesis rules....wtf, why have i started saying my god soo much...

Well quite frankly I don't care is _counter has made a genesis emu or not as he is not a very nice or mature person. I'd rather wait for someone else to come out with one frankly.

hmmm rico, did you get anything???
i hope so...
but until this i play a bit smoothy doom ;)

billy_the_kid posted on Aug 10 2003 said:
In years to come when I reminisce about the GP32 this quirky saga will probably be one of those memories. You wouldn't get anything like this with the GBA I tell you that...
Heard of Davester2k ?

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
what exactly has he done, from what i've read

he claims to have made a emu and says he'll share it
people start calling it fake and he starts to get pissy about it

what he did was only done because he was provoked in the first place, he might have not gone about it in the best way but hes not the only person to blame for this situation

i don't care if its fake or not, but since when have people had the right to demand an author distribute something before they feel they should

if u don't wana use his emulator and it turns out to be real, then dont, whats the point of going on about it

It seems that this is the thread to sit and wait to see what happens with that dude and his "genesis emu." So I am going to do what everyone else seems to be doing.
Sitting
Waiting.
Although, you know...I could be playing my GBA!!.....*looks around at GP32 community*

NAHH, I ll play with my NEOGEO emu on GP
Metal Slug 2 kicks royal bootie.
honestly though if this guy has the real deal.....this could make ALOT of us NAYSAYERS look really pathetic.

Just to warm up a discussion a litle some info from the past. As far as i remember talking some month ago with Zardoz Jones, he managed to run near all Genesis games at 100% speed with no frameskip (without sound of course). So if this emu is true it is possible that not like in Snes emu case we can get nice emulator with accurate speed and sound :)

What I don't understand is, why has it taken (or take longer) to make an Sega megadrive/genesis emulator for GP32?

I know that the GP32 Community is small and everything.
We have Emulators for almost everything else, but why has the genesis been quiet/left out?

Hando,
lets hope your right my friend. Good call.

I don't know any jokes at all...
I think I am left out of the loop somehow.
Either that, or I am really boring.

Yeah I am with Trooper.
Personally I haven't posted or replied much in the past 2 months becuase I have too busy. *Marriage and all that Jazz* BUT NOW I really have a good reason to post something ....anything, Plus..my measely little post count is slowly increasing.
Although I think Hando should go by Seniority ...I have been a GP32X member since Feb....and a GP32 user since middle to end of Jan. I am like a Veteran on this site ...*Self proclaimed of course*

Lets hope Rico has some good news..although I am very skeptical.

Ok Klown....I ll stop posting..sorry yall..

I hope counter actually is working on a genesis emulator I really would like to see one, but not as much as a full speed snes emu :) . I think he might not be lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back