$100 Genesis Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
<_< I dont really understand y people r still discussing this, if he really had an emu then he would have released it to sum1 (real) by now and proved what an arse people like me who dont believe him are. Unless its just being discussed for the comedy value then im all for it! :D

Dozer posted on Aug 9 2003 said:
<_< I dont really understand y people r still discussing this, if he really had an emu then he would have released it to sum1 (real) by now and proved what an arse people like me who dont believe him are. Unless its just being discussed for the comedy value then im all for it! :D
Well, it's fun watching him squirm and avoid questions. B)

Last edited by a moderator:
oh dear i really would hope he had a genesis emulator he'd get 2 prove us all wrong which would be interesting + we'd hopefully get a genesis emulator the very holygrail of the gp32 in my eyes :/

I think this talk is great, this is the most I've seen people post in a long time!

_counter2, if you truely do have the Gen emu, that's great, thanks for your work and hopefully you work to get it closer to the 100% mark.

Just out of curiousity, what games have you been testing on it and how are your results looking?

It's confirmed, I should recieve tomorrow early morning (between 11am and 4pm Eastern time, so that's ... 5am - 11 am GMT I believe). I'm impressed that he is now promising an emulator, still sceptical but much more open to the possibility. We'll see what I get.

- Rico

I pray for your sake its not a virus.

I was promised a PSx emu one of my "friends" made.
Needless to say it wasn't an EMU.
And he was no longer my friend :)

On the other hand, I am with you Rico.
I am skeptical, yet open minded to what this guy has.
Its a very interesting mystery we have here.

"The game is afoot" :)

It will be run on both an emulator under a non-admin account, and on a blank SMC (I'm wiping and reinstalling for a holiday anyway). I hope that's not what he plans, as it's quite pointless.

Shit, yeah, I forgot about OCing. However the GP32 should, in theory, crash before anything harmful happens at -most- frequencies. Besides I'll hexedit it first to check what clock speed it is set to.

It's a very interesting case, seems impossible to tell what he's doing either way he's a bit of a muppet to turn down $100 dollars, doesn't matter who you are money is still money at the end of the day.

I can take the risks. After all, there are ways to reflash and there are a lot of people wanting to know if this is real or not.

Rico posted on Aug 10 2003 said:
I can take the risks. After all, there are ways to reflash and there are a lot of people wanting to know if this is real or not.
Nice one, although I don't think you're gonna get anything, why would he set a time limit?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back