$100 Genesis Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flack

This is an offer to pay $100 (USD) for a copy of Count's Genesis Emulator for the GP32.

Here are the rules:

1) I want a copy of the program and the source code. The source code will be used solely for verification that the program is indeed a Genesis Emulator, and was coded by _count. Neither the source code nor the program will be distributed by me.

2) The emulator must run and must play at least three Sega Genesis roms at 50% speed or better (this was the claim made on the board).

The program can be given to me by one of three ways: e-mail, you can put it on a website and I can download it, or I will set up a private FTP for you to upload it to.

To claim your money, I have to have obtained and tested the program within 48 hours. It is 3:00PM CST on Saturday. This deal is valid until 3:00PM CST on Monday.

I am a senior network engineer for the federal government. Upon receiving and successfully testing the file, I will send you $100 USD in any way you desire -- cash, check, money order, or PayPal.

I am dead serious about this offer. It's time to put up or shut up. If you've got an emulator, here's a chance for you to make $100 and earn the respect and admiration of everyone around here. If you don't have one ... well, we'll know in 48 hours.

Perhaps your offer is premature, perhaps not. According to 'gp32animefreak', '_counter' will send me the emulator quite soon, possibly tonight.

I regard that with the same attitude I regard a spam mail telling me that 'teen lesbians' want me 'hard c***'. If I get one, I expect it'll be either the ZJ genemu beta, or the fGen beta.

However I support your idea and hope _counter shows us the goods :) and we can put this issue to rest.

- Rico

Where is the thread that said he created a genesis emulator but didn't want to give it to anybody? I can't find it anymore.

I just want to clarify one thing. This offer is totally neutral -- I'm not saying the guy does or doesn't have the emulator (although from some of my other posts, you can probably extrapolate what I think). I'll make that decision in 48 hours, and then I'll be done with it.

_counter2 posted on Aug 9 2003 said:
No money required flack and your offer is no good after I finish up with game support i will be sending it to Rico and Axman.
What's with another new account?

Why is his offer no good?

Last edited by a moderator:
Klown posted on Aug 9 2003 said:
The question i would like to raise is. If counter HAS made a genesis emulator. Is he the kind of person we want in this community?
no

_counter2 posted on Aug 9 2003 said:
You can geuss

I dont need money already have lots of it
You have lots of money and you live in an apartment with only one shared comp w/ inet??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back